Wednesday, April 5, 2023

INSPIRATION WEDNESDAY WIYH HEARTFELT CREATIONS

 Hello and welcome to my corner of the world!


Prepare a 5 x 7 white card base with a piece of the Feathery Floral paper on top that is 1/3” smaller and distressed. Cut another piece of the Feathery Floral paper smaller, distress it and add foam dots to the back.  Stamp the vines from the Stylich Rose Frames on white with the Cottage Ivy ink.  Color with Prisma Color pencils, cut out with the coordinating die.  Cut 3 more from white card stock and add to the back to make a piece of chip board.  Add one to the top and one to the bottom of the card.

Stamp one of the Decorative Dragonflies on white with the Cottage Ivy ink, color with the pencils.  Cut out with the coordinating die along with 4 more to make a piece of chip board.  Adhere on top of the vines.

Die cut the letters out of white, color with the Lulu Lavender ink and adhere to the card at the top and bottom as shown.

To finish add glitter to the vines and dragonfly.

for a list of products used go here.

1 comment:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.