Wednesday, July 8, 2020

INSPIRATION WEDNESDAY WITH HEARTFELT CREATIONS

Hello again, here is the second card I made this week using the Snowy Pines collection, hope you enjoy!!

Other Products: Ribbon; Bow-it-All; Die cut machine; small foam dots;

For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.

Instructions: Prepare a 5 x 7” white card base, trim off the bottom of a piece of the Snowy Pines paper (sheet 2B) and trim down to 4 3/4 x 6 3/4”, ink the edges with the Bamboo Leaves ink and adhere to the card base.

Cut the oval out of Gold Paper and adhere around the printed circle on the paper. Using the second piece of the same paper, fussy cut the 2 birds, house and mailbox out. Add small foam dots to the back and adhere on top of the matching ones in the paper.

To finish, add dries white adhesive to all the snowy parts and glitter. Add bow at the top.

 Thanks for dropping by, be sure and check out Heartfelt Creations blog for more inspiration!!!

4 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Hello Olga, Oh my, Oh how I love your card sooo much. It's just gorgeous. I really mean that. I had spotted your last card you made and had to come over and then I spotted this one two. You are so talented. Oh I wish I could make my Mom something as special as this for Christmas. Thank you for sharing your talents. Hope you have a wonderful day. God bless!
cindys-greencricut

Glenda said...

This is so beautiful my friend!

Patricia Manhire said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous colouring!

Darlene said...

What a BEAUTIFUL scene Olga and love the gingham double bow! Perfect touch! Awesome design ... thanks for inspiration! Stay healthy my friend!