Wednesday, September 7, 2016

WEDNESDAY WITH HEARTFELT CREATIONS

Hello, I am happy to share 2 new cards with you this week that I made using products from Heartfelt Creations , hope you enjoy...
Stamp Mat Pad, SMP001
Funnel Tray, 31510
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, 159723
Botanical Wings Die, HCD1-758
Botanical Rose Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3651
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves, TSMP707
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad - Dark Brown, 71035
Baby's Breath Ultrafine Transparent Glitter, 101
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, HCST1-401
Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board, 173842
Italiana Grapevines Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3696
Italiana Grapevines Die, HCD1-772
Italiana Riviera Paper Collection, HCDP1-259
Glue Tip Pins, PIN6
Other Products: White Card Stock, Hemp for bow, Memento Grape Jelly, Foam Sheet, Spellbinders Standard Circles, Spellbinders Stately Circles, Dream Weaver Paste, Yellow Glitter, Spectrum Noir FL3
Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsIOVMXjIQ to learn how to create flowers with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
Instructions: Prepare a card base 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". Cut a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" piece from the paper pack, distress all four sides, use a stencil and the paste to cover it, add yellow glitter on top and allow to dry. Cut the circles out using the Spellbinder dies, add some of the foam sheet and set aside. Make the bow. Stamp the leaves and flowers, color, cut 

Stamp Mat Pad, SMP001
Funnel Tray, 31510
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, 159723
Delicate Asters Die, HCD1-726
Delicate Asters Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3494
Delicate Aster Vase Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3498
Summer Glory Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3614
Cut Mat Create 1A Die, HCD2-749
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad - Dark Brown, 71035
Baby's Breath Ultrafine Transparent Glitter, 101
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, HCST1-401
Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board, 173842
Eyelet Oval Die, HCD1-776
Stop Whining Prills, ANC824
Glue Tip Pins, PIN6

Instructions
Other Products: White Card Stock, Tan Card Stock, Darice Embossing Folder, spectrum Noir TN2&3, GB4, EB2, LG4, FL3, Foam Sheet
Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsIOVMXjIQ to learn how to create flowers with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
Instructions: Watch the video https://youtu.be/0SWngvfUAQE to see how to shape the Delicate Aster flower. Prepare your card base 5" x 7". Cut a piece of tan card stock 4 7/8" x 6 7/8", emboss it, use some of the foam sheet and adhere to card base. Cut the Oval out, adhere to the center of the card. Stamp the image and color it, cut it out using the center of the die, add foam sheet and adhere to card. Stamp the flowers, color, cut out shape and adhere to card. To finish add prills to the center of the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by.....

17 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

GORGEOUS, Olga! I love everything about this Beauty - was it difficult creating that hemp bow? Where did you find the hemp? Is the bow gathered in the middle? Gorgeous card!

Cheri said...

OMG, Olga, these are gorgeous cards. Your work is stunning!

Glenda said...

Both of these are so beautiful but I have to admit that I love those flowers on the first card! Gorgeous!

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love the flowers!

Caroline D. said...

Both are gorgeous! I've always liked the delicate asters stamps/flowers so it is especially nice to see them. But that flower cluster on the first card.... stunning!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Both the cards are lovely . One so simple but elegant and the other so gorgeous

Cec said...

Both cards are lovely but I think the first one is my favourite. it is so shabby with that loopy hemp bow and the texture in the background to make the stunning flowers pop.
Hugs!
Cec

Marie-Louise said...

Two gorgeous cards Olga especially the first one.

Rosemary said...

both cards are fabulous, but I'm a bit partial to the first one... simply stunning!!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Olga, you've outdone yourself with these! So pretty...I love the shabby chic feel of the first card...and the second is such a great design with gorgeous colors!

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous cards and love those flowers.. xx {aNNie}

Anonymous said...

Oh my these are both really stunning and GORGEOUS Olga! I love all of the details you've put into your designs here!! TFS!! HUGS

Anita Kejriwal said...

Both the cards are fabulous.

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful cards Olga

Maire Gamber said...

Wow! You hit this out of the ballpark! I am so in love with your gorgeous flowers!!!! I want to be just like you when I grow up! LOL Beautiful card!
Hugs, marie

shulsart said...

Beautiful cards, Olga, I love that color combination and your stunning flowers!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, your cards are look'n good! Love them both! Hugs