Saturday, November 10, 2012

Delicate Asters

Morning, hope all is well in your part of this big ole world. Me?  can't complain...........
My card for you this morning is mainly the beautiful paper HCDP1 226 Delicate Asters Collection.  I love all of Heartfelt Creations Paper, the first 2 packs I got while at the stamp show back in the summer, then I ordered this one and the Vintage Floret Collection.  I just love the bold bright colors, if only I could color like that LOL.  All I did with this one is cut the 12x12 down to 4.75 x 6.75, attached it to the gina K 120 wt 5x7 card base.  I even used the HCD726 Asters Die to cut some of the flowers out of the paper, attached them, you know me, I love 3D.  then I used a glue pen and added glitter.  I did use HCPC3497 Script Aster Background for the sentiment and cut it out with Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles and pop dotted it on the card. That's it, like I said, mainly the paper.  Yall have a great weekend and I'll drop by later!! thanks for looking...........







18 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful paper and love how you used in your great card. Have a great weekend.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a gorgeous card Olga, love that Aster and the way you've used your die to cut it out

jacqui x

Betty Benton said...

Love the 3D look of the flower and that sweet bird house!!

Rosemary said...

how pretty... fabulous way to use those beautiful papers!

kathi17 said...

So pretty Olga. I love the sparkles, and of course your aster!

Nan G said...

Beautiful! Quick, easy and gorgeous! I'm off to use my new Delicate Asters paper pack! Thanks for the inspiration, Olga! Have a wonderful weekend!

Caroline D. said...

Super beautiful!! You're making the prettiest cards from the HC papers! I love the papers too... I had to order a 2nd pack of the Frosty Blanket collection. Hope you have a good weekend! I'm crafting this afternoon... too smokey from the wildfire to be outside even though it is warm today.

Colleen said...

Olga,
This is beautiful no matter if the paper did most of it. Love the bird and birdhouse

Patti J said...

Absolute stunner, my friend! Love this!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love love love! this is another knockout! wish I had gotten that paper (-: but getting an order together!
finally sitting up and getting around to visit, hugs GF

Love crafts forever said...

You right Olga about this papers. They are so beautiful, don't even need any embellishments. Gorgeous card you made.
Hugs Nataliya

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! I love the papers and beautifully colored images!

Glenda said...

You are making some gorgeous cards girl! This one just takes my breath! I love the Aster!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous, just love that image from HC, and I like the dimension you worked in.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just awesome the way you get that paper to do the work for you. The is so lovely!

TesaB said...

It's such a beautiful card, Olga!!!!

Sandy said...

These are delicate - absolutely beautiful!
sandy

Kelly said...

Gorgeous paper. Don't you love it when the paper does the work for you!