Friday, December 18, 2009

Paper Cupcakes Store

Just a quick post this morning. Want to let you know the store over at Paper Cupcakes is now open. Man you have got to go check out all the great and fantastic images Nina May has. I mean they are AWESOME! Well, I gotta run, we have a winter storm coming in and they say we could get up to 13" of the white stuff. Every one knows me, I hate snow except on TV and on cards LOL. Gotta go to the store, get my hair cut, busy busy and finish hopefully be back home before the white stuff gets here around 4PM. Maybe afterwards I'll have more time to stamp! Have a great day and stay safe!!

2 comments:

Kym Weber said...

Stay safe! I'm thinking of you constantly! I love the snow but 13" all at once is not fun!

Kelly said...

I'm with you...I love to SEE snow but only if I can enjoy it from the comfort of my living room.