Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Moose-mas


Good Morning everyone! I'm off today, yeah........but gotta go back to work in the morning and Wed. then I'm off again for the Holiday. Today's card is for TMITA. Danielle is hosting this week and is having us to use Merry Moose-Mas with this sketch. He is such a fun little fellow, I used all stamping up card stock and the dp is from my scrap basket, so not sure what company. I cut the stars out using my wishblade and added buttons on top of them. Added stickels to the star on his hat to finish it off. Thanks so much for taking time out of your I know very busy schedule to drop by and look. I really do appreciate you and your comments. Don't forget to go over to TMITA for your free image of this little guy and enter the challenge. Until the next time, Happy Stamping and Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Super cute Olga! Love how you layered the stars with the buttons!

Anonymous said...

That little moose is so cute! Love the card, Olga! :)

Cheryl said...

Really cute Olga, love the red/white/blue, and that moose is just adorable!

Danielle said...

Awesome card Olga - I love how you did the stars and that they pull stars out of the dp! The sentiment is perfect (of course) - great colouring of the super cute moose too!
Hugs, Danielle

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well you've out done yourself again GF! This is adorable! Lovin the stars w/buttons.... so clever! Your not workin today? Me either! Lot's of last minute things to finish up! Have a great day!

Carol said...

Adorable, you really made that moose festive!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the card...the moose is so cute and you really made him shine. Congrats on the CCS challenge! You won!!!

Jennie said...

Love this Olga, so cute and what a fun card!

Patti J said...

OMG Olga, I love the bright colors you used on your card! It really does make that cute moose so festive!!! Great job, my friend! And congrats on winning the CCS challenge!!! Merry Christmas!

redwasher1 said...

Another cute, cute card!! I'm turning on my printer!! I said I didn't have time to color this cute moose but after seeing all cute cards made with him. I must!!

Nilla said...

Fabulous card, Olga! Love all about it! I wish you a Merry Christmas! Hugs Nilla