Sunday, March 24, 2019

Playing with Heartfelt Creations

I have been playing and trying new things this weekend..... Kathy Clements is one of the most talented crafters I have ever know.  I saw this on her blog and loved it.  Well this weekend I had extra time to play and thought I'd give it a try.  I did use different products but it worked.  Mine is no way nearly as WOWED as hers but I love the results!!!  I call it a Tag Booklet.........I did use a retired paper collection (Berry Cafe) along with tags and flowers that you can still purchase today!! Hope you like my booket. 
 I began by cutting 3 of the largest tags out of white cardstock.
HCD1-7202 Album Tags and Accents Die
 The inside is die cut using the smaller die in the set
 I also used the smaller tags die
HCD1-7201 Ticket and Tags Die
 Added ribbon to all the tags
 Die cut some of the pre-printed figures out from  the paper collection
 Used the coordinating dies and cut 2 more out of white cardstock glueing them all together making a chipboard.
 I stamped the flowers and leaves on white cardstock.

HCD1-7200 Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die
HCPC-3842 Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set
I  love how this turned out, it was fairly easy and a great way to use up some extra paper.  Hope you give it a try, I'd love to see what you come up with!!!

4 comments:

Glenda said...

So cute and I love the ribbon!

Sarah said...

You did an awesome job! I love the colors of the paper collection and the gingham ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

Rosemary said...

your tag booklet is so sweet! love all the beautiful flowers!

Cheryl W. said...

What a pretty and detailed creation! You're so talented, Olga.