Monday, May 1, 2017

EVERYDAY HERO


Hello and welcome to my craft world.....
This card was made with my brother in mind, he is a Commander in the U.S. Navy (thank you for your service) and asked me last week why not make a card about the U.S.Navy, Carolina Panthers or Golf, well, I don't have any thing about Carolina Panthers or golf....so since he is in the Navy and has been for years...............here is a card just for him, see how Special you are Coy.


Everyday Hero Paper Collection
Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set
Classic Rose Die
Regal Borders and Pockets Die
Classic Border Basic Die
My Anchor Cling Stamp Set
Everyday Heroes Die
Thanks for dropping by, hope he likes his card.......


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Evening Olga what a great card Im sure that he will love it and your design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Rosemary said...

your card is fabulous and your brother will absolutely love it!!

Margie F said...

Olga: The card you made for your brother, Coy, is lovely. I'm sure he will love it.
All your cards are beautiful. I always look forward to opening my mail from you. Thanks for sharing.

Janice M said...

What a beautiful card Olga! Your brother is sure to LOVE it.