Saturday, April 22, 2017

National Scrapbook Day/Week




Hello, welcome  to National Scrapbook Day.  This is going from today and ends May the 6th. I would like to share a Mini Album I made using Heartfelt Creation products, the album, pages, flip folds, stamps and dies.  I hope you find something that interest you and hopefully inspires you in some way.
HCFA1-430 Black Flip Fold Album 

HCDP1-259 Italiana Riviera Paper Collection











HCD1-7119 Classic Border Basics Die
HCD1-779 Regal Borders and Pockets Die
 HCD1-772  Italiana Grapevines Die
HCPC-3651 Botanical Rose Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-758 Botanical Wings Die

 HCFP2-440-1 Pocket and Flipfold Insert



 HCFP3-439-1 Pocket and Flipfold Insert
  85-glitter Crystal Ultrafine
 ANC845 Power Outage Prills
 HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
 486490 Bottle Cap Magnets
 159723 Designer Dries Clear
 HCD1-779 Regal Borders and Pocket Die
 HCD1-7120 Fleur Border Basics Die
  HCFP1-433-1 Pocket and Flipfold Insert
 HCFP1-434-1 Pocket and Flipfold Insert
HCD1-783 Border Essentials Die 


I think I have added and linked the products, for give me if I left any thing out, just drop me a line if you have any questions.

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Absolutely beautiful. What a great book this would be for people who have had a trip overseas. Perfect for their photos and memories. Excellent work, Olga!

Glenda said...

Wow, this is stunning! Well done!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful Olga!

Rita said...

Fabulous creation Olga. The pictures are all beautiful as you take us through the pages. Love this. Hugs Rita xxxx

Rosemary said...

what a gorgeous album!!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning as always.
Thanks for taking time to comment while I was away on my scheduled posts. Greatly appreciated.
[aNNie]