Wednesday, April 6, 2016

WEDNESDAY WITH HEARTFELT CREATIONS

Hello and welcome to another Wednesday where I can share my creations and hopefully inspire you!!
Other products: VersaMark, Spellbinders Embossing Folder EL005, Black and White card stock
Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsIOVMXjIQ to learn how to create flowers with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Watch this video https://youtu.be/_2C3Dr29dIo for tips on cutting intricate dies.
Instructions: Prepare your card base 5" x 7". Cut a piece of Black card stock 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and adhere to card base. Cut a piece of white 4 1/2" x 6 1/4", emboss with the folder and adhere to card. Cut the Border out and add to card in the center as shown. Use small pieces of the Winking Frog Paper, 1" x 3" and layer on black 1 1/4" x 3 1/4", adhere under the border at the bottom. Locate the tag, cut out, mat and using Double Dots add at the bottom. Stamp the flowers and leaves. Color, cut out, shape and add to card. Don't forget to add Prills to the stamens before adding to the flowers. To finish add glitter around the leaves and flowers.

Thanks for taking time to drop by, I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment telling me what you liked or didn't like about this card.... so Until the next time, Happy Crafting!!!

12 comments:

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful details Olga, love the prills on the stamens

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is absolutely stunning Olga!! I just love the flowers and colors on this! :)

Cec said...

Gorgeous card with a lovely colour palette and a great layout.
Hugs!
Cec

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning as always, I so admire your creations.xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

So very pretty - beautiful color combo too

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card Olga and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Glenda said...

This is so pretty. I love the design and the edge die you used really caught my eye! Another item for my wish list!

MiamiKel said...

Stunning Olga I really love the panels on this one !!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Olga,
Love what the vines do for this card. Great card. hugs

Patricia St Martin said...

Gorgeous flowers and vines.

MiamiKel said...

Wonderful details! I tried to watch the video on youtube but it kept sticking :( Love the final product though! ♥