Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WEDNESDAY WITH HEARTFELT CEATIONS


Hello everyone,  hope you had a blessed Easter and ready for some inspiration. I'm here today to share another card and a tag using the Winking Frog Collection from Heartfelt Creations. This collection has the cutest frogs I have ever seen......and the Dragonfly is priceless!!!!

Products Used: 
Winking Frog Paper Collection
Leaping Frogs Die
Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
Metal Glue Tip - Art Institute
Go Man Go Prills

Project Instructions: 
Other Products: Ribbon, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Foam Sheet, Pink Card Stock
Instructions: Prepare a 5 x 7 folded white card base and cut a 4 3/4 x 6 3/4" layer of pink card stock, then a 4 1/2 x 6 1/2" Winking Frogs paper, wrap with ribbon and adhere to the card base. Locate the small Winking Frog card front, cut out and use some dimensional adhesive to adhere to the card. Find the pre-printed Dragonfly on the Paper and dicut using the Leaping Frog Die and adhere to card with dimensional adhesive. Make and add the bow. To finish the card add Stickles, Liquid Pearls and Prills.
Other Products: White cs, Stickles, Spellbinds Labels 20, Ribbon
Instructions: Cut a piece of white card stock 3 7/8 x 8", using the Spellbinder Labels 20 trim the top. Locate the Stary night sheet of paper from the Winking Frogs Paper Collection and trim to 3 5/8", using the Lables die again trim the top, adhere both pieces together, punch hole at the top for the ribbon. Locate the pre-colored Frogs and Dragonfly in the paper collection and cut out with the die. Using Double Dots, adhere both the Frogs and Dragonfly on the tag. Cut the tag out with the Luggage and Tags die, add to tag. To finish add Stickles.

Thanks for taking time to drop by for a look, I do hope you drop by my team mates for more inspiration!!!

9 comments:

Glenda said...

I love both of these but especially love that tag. You know me, I'm a taggy girl! Have a great rest of the week!

Caroline D. said...

Both are beautiful!! I'm a tag girl too, so that one grabbed my eye. The scalloped top on the tag is extra creative! Very nice and easy the dragonfly and frogs are pre-colored on the paper.

Unknown said...

Hi Olga what a great card and the design is wonderful. And the papers and the dragonfly is gorgeous.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Jeannie said...

Hi Olga! I'm popping over from Splitcoast Stampers for a closer look. These are really gorgeous and of course I just love Dragonflies! I wanted to invite you to my 50th Blog Challenge going on this week ~ Good as Gold ~ Join Me!

Jeannie T.
More Info Here:
Dragonfly Journeys

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love the colors you used for these dragonflies Olga :)

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Olga, both of these are fabulous! I love how you've made the dragonflies a large part of the focal point of the pieces!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creations and gorgeous colours...xx
 {aNNie}

Karan Gerber said...

great cards this week Olga,

Patricia St Martin said...

First I have to tell you Stella is a beautiful young lady. She looks about the same age as my Emma she is almost 11. They grow up so fast.
Love the tag and card both are just gorgeous. Love the papers.
Hugs Pat