Saturday, June 13, 2015

Best Wishes Poppy

Hello, I want to share the second card I made this week for Heartfelt Creations.  I used the New Blazing  Poppy papers, stamps and dies, hope you enjoy!!!

Products Used: 
Blazing Poppy Paper Collection
Blazing Poppy Petals Cling Stamp Set
Botanical Wings Cling Stamp Set
Blazing Poppy Die
Delightful Daisies Cling Stamp Set
Triumph Crystal Clear
Delightful Daisy Die
Shell White Glitter
Zip Dry Paper Glue
Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad - Guacamole
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
Luggage and Tags Die

Project Instructions: 
Other Products: Red and white card stock, Red Ribbon, Black Micro beads.
Instructions: Prepare a white card base 6 1/4" x 6 1/4". Choose a card front from the Blazing Poppy Paper Collection and adhere to the card base. Add the Swirls and set aside. Stamp the flowers and leaves. Cut out, shade, shape and adhere to card. Add sentiment, ribbon, Micro Beads and glitter to finish.
That's it for now, it's been a crazy week, between doctor appointments, computer problems and yard work, I am wore out!!!  Next week will be even worse, I'll share more later, just asking for prayers at this time, thanks!!!!

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Olga this is just stunning, love the papers and vibrant colours...xxx

Patricia said...

Another of your stunning cards.
Love the Poppies, papers and your great design.
Patricia x

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Wow! Love all of th depth you have here, Olga! Gorgeousness, pure gorgeousness! What a stunning new collection!

Patti P. said...

Loving the poppies, one of my favorite flowers. Beautiful job on this card....love the pearls.
hugs coming your way, let me know if I can help in any way.

Becky said...

So beautiful Olga....love the poppies :)

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Olga, both the tag and card you've created this week are beautiful! Love the poppies and the the gorgeous pearl swirls on the card!
Hugs,
Tracey

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful...love all the layers, colors, and pearls! Truly gorgeous!

Mary Ann said...

Awesome card!!!Love it,Beautiful flowers,gorgeous colors!!!!

Patricia St Martin said...

Just gorgeous and LOVE the papers. The pearls are a nice touch.
Hugs, Pat♥

Glenda said...

Simply beautiful my friend! I received my stamps, dies and paper on Saturday and have not been able to play yet. Soon I hope. I love this; it is so striking!

Joann said...

Your projects this week are gorgeous but that is no surprise...Those poppies are show stoppers my friend😄, hugs.

Nupur Priya said...

Love all your projects this week Olga.. they are gorgeous :)

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS my friend!! Love your stunning projects! :)