Friday, April 3, 2015

Butterflies and Blooms

Hello , it's my week to show off the wonderful papers from Paper Temptress.  I have created a card using the Cryogen Heavenly White for the leaves, flowers and the embossed background.  I also used the Neenah Solar White for the card base.  The Yellow is from the Pop Tones.  This paper stamps great, colors nice and easy to work with making the flowers so I can shape it as I want.
 
 
I also used Heartfelt Creations :
and the embossing folder is from the Ebosser but I'm not sure of the name.
These are colored with Stampin Up inks.
Thanks for dropping by....
 

8 comments:

Becky said...

WOW another beauty....

Patricia said...

Happy Easter Olga,
Love, love, love your beautiful card.
The floral element Is gorgeous and a wonderful deign
Patrica x

Becky said...

This is stunning Olga. Beautiful embossing and beautiful flowers.
Happy Easter.

Chrisboldo said...

So pretty, love the butterfly. Happy Easter.

Hugs
Chris

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful!! Your texture and design look amazing!! :)

Rosemary said...

gorgeous!!!

ursula Uphof said...

Just had to come and have a look at this gorgeous card Olga.
Happy Easter and hugs, Ursula

Patricia St Martin said...

Love your texture you added. Flowers are wonderful.
Hugs, Pat/♥