Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Welcome to the Color Challenge at The Outlawz!

 

 

 
Welcome to my first Color Challenge at The Outlawz as a Design Team member
 

 
We are so happy that you decided to join us! Every week we will challenge you to use particular colors and a Twist which we will call "Serene September" during the month of September.

Disclaimer
The challenge colors should be clearly visible and in majority on your project.
If you will be adding other colors, they should be less visible than the challenge colors. If you are using a stamped image or digi stamp, you do not have to color the image in the challenge colors. Make sure you add the "TWIST" to be eligible for the drawing.

Color Challenge is so excited to have as our sponsor for the
month of

September

Fred She Said!

this week our colors are.....
I do hope you will paly along.... and now for my card.
I used Anna Griffin embossing folder, a Stampin Up board punch and Heartfelt Creation Tea Cup, the sentiment is one I printed off the computer.
 

Thanks for taking time to drop by....




 



 


 

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Olga, loving these beautiful colours.xx

Becky said...

Love the colors....beautiful creation!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful design!! I love the elegant look of the cup!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Patricia said...

Great card, love the subtle colours, and design
Hugs

Patricia x

Glenda said...

Just beautiful! I love the cup!

TesaB said...

Wonderful card, love the texture of the embossing and that cup is simply gorgeous!!!