Monday, March 17, 2014

Gift in A Box

I am seeing all these gorgeous boxes every where, on blogs,  Pinterest and I just had to give it a try.  Not bad for y first..........
I started with a piece of card stock 11 1/2 x 8 1/2.  Scored at 2 3/4 - 5 1/2 - 8 1/4 and 11.  turn and score at 4.  Cut at the smaller size and rounded all the corners, make your tab so you can glue it together by trimming the 1/2 end at the smaller end down to the larger end, hope that makes sense.
then just decorate to your liking........
I used all Heartfelt Creations products except for the solid card stock which is from Gina K.
I used:
HCDPI240 Raindrops on Roses Paper
HCDPI238 Floral Keys Paper
HCPC3545 Open Leaf Pre Cut Set
HCPC3494  Delicate Asters Pre Cut Set
HCD736 Classic Leaf Die
HCD712 Bella Rose Die
HCD726  Delicate Asters Die.
That's it for now, hope you give this a try, I will be making another one, I also made an envelope to match and will be mailing this out this morning to Bill's sister.  She's been in the hospital and Wed. is her birthday so hopefully this will help cheer her up!
Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful blessed day!!!!

19 comments:

Patricia said...

Good Monday morning Olga,
I love, love, love, this wonderful creation.
I have seen a lot of these on Blogs, found a recipe but never got round to using it yet. Bit like all the "food" recipes I collect and never use.
Will have a read through yours later and I will have a go when I get time to play!!
Have a fantastic day
Hugs

Patricia xx

Glenda said...

Wow you aced this little box! I love these but haven't given them a try yet. Yours is just beautiful as always love your creations!

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic Olga. I too have been looking at these but have not yet tried them. This one is gorgeous.

Donna Ellis said...

how cute, Olga! Love these pretty flowers in their container! hugs, de

Becky said...

WOW Olga! This is gorgeous...I am dying to try it...thanks for the instructions.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been dying to try one of these, and since it is snowing here, today may be the day. It's just lovely, Olga!

A Consuming Passion said...

Yep I've been admiring these boxes around the web too! Love yours Olga......very pretty!

Colleen said...

Olga,
Your sister-in law will fall in love with this. Its beautiful just like a box of flowers.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Gorgeous project, Olga! Thanks so much for sharing; I think I am going to have to give this a whirl.

Rita said...

Fabulous box Olga. Aren't they such fun to make. Hugs Rita xxx

Unknown said...

Olga, this is beautiful. Your SIL will love it. I may have to give this a try.

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the different flowers and such a lovely container to put them in as well! :) TFS! HUGS

Caroline D. said...

Spectacular Olga! You knocked it out of the park! I would not have known it was the first box you made. :)

Selma said...

I have seen these too and was just thinking I should try to make one. This is gorgeous.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so cheery! Love the design and the fact that the flowers don't die! LOL

Rosemary said...

wow... amazing gift box!! love the flowers!!

MiamiKel said...

Goodness this is a stunner!! ❤️

Carol Hurlock said...

I've seen these too. Glad you took the plunge as yours is GORGEOUS. I love the brightly colored flowers with the vintage look of the paper. Stunning.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Shirley said...

How really wonderful, Olga! I hope you keep it for yourself! Lovely!