Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thursday with Heartfelt Creations

Morning, I trust everyone had a very blessed and wonderful Christmas.  I did and can't believe it's over and time to go back to work.............anyway, here is my card for Heartfelt Creations this week and hope you enjoy!!!
Products Used:
HCDP1 238 Floral Key Paper Collection
HCPC 3494 Delicate Asters PreCut Set
HCD 726 Delicate Asters Die
159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
031460 Opulent Ovals
354802 Classic Oval Lg
272480 Crystal Sparklets
Other products:
Ebosser, Ebosser embossing folder
Instructions: Make your card base 5 x 7, the next layer will be 1/4" smaller, this is also the piece you will emboss. Adhere to card base and set aside. Cut the Opulent oval out and layer on top. Using the classic oval, cut the colored flowers out of the Floral Keys Paper and adhere to card. Stamp, cut out and build your shaped flowers. Add the leaves and flowers to the card. To finish your card place the flower centers on the flowers.
That's it for now, off to the shower then on to work, I'll catch up with you later.  Until then, have a wonderful day!!!

11 comments:

Glenda said...

Absolutely stunning!

Donna Ellis said...

How elegant, Olga! Beautiful white asters and a hint of "drama" behind them. Lovely card! hugs, de

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! I love the embossing and beautiful flowers! Wonderful design!

Patricia said...

Love, love, love it, right up my street in style.
Happy crafting

Patricia xx

Rosemary said...

just lovely... the flowers are stunning!!

Patti J said...

I enjoy all of your HC projects. This is another gorgeous card, dear friend! Thanks for sharing....have a great weekend!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love your flowers,Awesome

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful!! great use of just a bit of color! Hope you have a Happy, Healthy, Creative and Prosperous 2014! Happy New Year!

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely STUNNING! No surprise as all your cards are :) Thank you for the wonderful surprise in my mailbox! So thoughtful of yoU!! I wish I had had the time to get my cards out, alas, it proved too much for my crazy life again this year. But I'm blessed by yours and your friendship! Happy 2014!!

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!! Hugs!

Sandy said...

Beautiful - really gorgeous!!!
Happy New Year!
Sandy