Friday, November 15, 2013

Cardabilities Sketch #87

 Hello, I'm happy to be here to share my card for Cardabilities Sketch #87.  Karan has done it again, she comes up with the most fantastic sketches, hope you play along this week!!!!
For my card I used the following:
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Heartfelt Creations:
HCPC 3557 Christmas Poinsettia
HCD734 Sun Kissed Fleur Die
HCDPI 225 Frosty Blanket

You have 2 weeks to play, so go get inky and lets see what you come up with!!!!http://www.cardabilities.blogspot.com.au/

16 comments:

Rita said...

Another beautiful card Olga. Hugs Rita xxx

Ganna Gruden said...

Great card! Love your colors!

Caroline D. said...

Love your take on the sketch... fantastic!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Olga! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Rose said...

beautiful card and i love the banners!!! oh and your puppy's are adorable :)

Donna Ellis said...

Olga! Such a festive, pretty card. Love the red and white combo which brings a sense of elegance to your pretty card! hugs, de

Colleen said...

Olga,
Amazing design with the tag ends, I just may have to copy that sometime.

Rosemary said...

what a fun and festive card!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card! Great way to use the sketch. I love to see your fur babies! They always make me smile!

Adriana B said...

such a lovely card :)

Nan G said...

Wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Love the flowers (when do I not) and to use tags for the banners! Smashing card, Olga!

Glenda said...

This is just so very pretty! I love everything about it!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card...great sketch.

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! I have a fondness for kraft paper and I love the way that you paired it with the wonderfully embossed white. Beautiful!

Carol Hurlock said...

How wonderful. I love how you used those spellbinders labels. It looks fabulous.

Lynn said...

Love your take on the Cardabilities sketch. The red/white stripes are very eye-catching. Your work for Heartfelt Creations is always stunning too!