Monday, October 14, 2013

Things we Make at Work

Thought I would share and let you see some of the things our residents help to make and sell. I work with people with intellectual disabilities.  These jobs and items are part of the work program that allows them to work both on and off campus and at the same time gives them a little extra spending money .  We have 2 stores and a lot of times items never make it out of my class room.  We make calendars, flower arrangements, sewn items, wood working, dog bones and more, I make the paper items.  I have used several Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinder products, some Stampin Up and other.  Hope you enjoy...... and yes I know I have a fun job!!!! God has blessed me!!!!



Hope you enjoyed, and if you see some thing you wish to buy, just come on down!!!!

14 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Olga, I can't think of a better person to be in your position. How blessed the workers are, and how blessed you are, too. Such beautiful creations, and wonderful color combinations on each of these gift projects! Thank you for sharing them! hugs, de who especially liked the goodie bags with windows :-)

Rita said...

Wow. Olga, these people are blessed to have such a lovely teacher, without you they would probably never do the things that you teach. Everything looks beautiful and the goody bags are a gift in itself. Thank you for sharing this with us. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxx

Glenda said...

How amazing is this? Love all of these, especially the cookie boxes! Well done!

Unknown said...

These are fantastic. I love the boxes.

Patricia said...

Beautiful creations, from people who have a wonderful teacher and that is showing in the goodies.
God Bless

Patricia xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh those boxes are too adorable!! What a great gifting [filled] item! :)

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely marvellous Olga. What a fantastic job.

Donna Oates said...

If I had a job like that, I might not have retired. What a blessing! I continue to love your blog posts here and at HFC!

Kelly said...

Olga, you are a Saint to work with people with disabilities and these creations are beautiful!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

it is such a blessing to see someone who enjoys their work so much. These are all such wonderful projects, and you know I love the doggie treat boxes.

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Awesome work!!!You are a Blessing!!

redwasher1 said...

Olga, all are just wonderful and the boxes are just AWESOME!!! What a wonderful job you have and them to have you and your talent!!

Carol Hurlock said...

How wonderful you get to share your amazing talent with these individuals. I know you have great patience and a wonderful gift. They must get great satisfaction creating these beautiful items under your guidance. Certainly a rewarding and heartfelt career.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a rewarding job....and you are such a perfect fit for it. I think you have transferred your love for paper crafting to your residents. Beautiful!