Friday, October 11, 2013

Because I Care

Hello again, this is my second post today, I took time to create this card.  I saw where so many used flower soft on the images I just had to try it, I forget I have some stuff LOL. I used the following:
HCPC3565 Recovery Wishes Pre Cut
HCP3568 Moments with You
HCDPI 237 Antiquity Paper Collection
Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 2
159723 Art Institute Glue (dries clear)
Glitter
Yellow Flower Soft
I love how this turned out, I will be using Flower Soft more often .......

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a great use of Flower Soft, Olga! Looks beautiful! Love what you have done with the bright cheery sunshiny yellow in contrast to the darker earth tones. So pretty! hugs, de

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Olga. Love the color scheme, and thanks for reminding me that I have oodles of Flower Soft! Beautiful card, as always!

Rosemary said...

so nice and sunny... the flower soft is such a nice touch!

kathi17 said...

Gorgeous card Olga, I love those cheerful flowers!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh how fun to see flower soft again and so prettily used!!

Patricia said...

A great card, love those delicate flowers.
They look stunning with the addition of Flower Soft.
Have a great week

Patricia xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Just stunning. Love the flower soft.
Hugs, Pat

Glenda said...

I love this! The flower soft is perfect for this stamp. I have a few colors of this but seldom use it. It just made your card!

Selma said...

My first thought was to use Flower Soft when I saw this pretty stamp. Your card is gorgeous.

Carol Hurlock said...

Love the flower-soft on these delicate looking flowers. This turned out gorgeous. You are like so many of us Olga and we forget what we have on hand....I think it is because we have too much stuff....lol

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is stunning! I love the color combo!