Monday, April 29, 2013

Hope

Morning everyone, I'm here this morning before going to work to show you a card I made last night.  It is so nice not to be in pain and feel like crafting, I have to admit, I have crafted all weekend.  It's even rain and still no pain.............Thanking God!!!!
for this card I used the following:
Stampin Up patterned paper with Dots
SU Gable Green Marker
Stazon Timber Brown Ink
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis
Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles
Hampton Art Sentiment Stamp
Heartfelt Creations:
HCPC3532 Beautiful You
HCPC3318 Daisy Patch Flowers
HCD732 Decorative Flower Pot Die
HCD703 Daisy Patch Die
White Liquid Pearls
Zip Dry Glue.
That about does it, I'm off to the shower...........yall have a blessed day and I'll catch ya later!!!!


17 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Simple and yet adorable
jacqui x

Glenda said...

So happy to hear you are feeling better! It's nice to see you creating again! Go girl!

TesaB said...

It's a beauty! Wonderful flowers!!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card. Glad you are better and can enjoy carding again. Hugs!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! So happy to hear you are pain-free!

kathi17 said...

So cheerful and pretty Olga. I'm so glad you are feeling better!

MiamiKel said...

So lovely! Olga this is a burst of sunshine on your blog today, even with the rains - it's so happy and cheerful. Lovely!

Jennie said...

So pretty Olga and love those flowers.

Kathy and Lucky said...

So glad you are not in pain, I feel for ya with my bad hip. Your card is so pretty, love it and reminds me of a summer day.

Rosemary said...

a beautiful spring card!!

Marie-Louise said...

Such a pretty card Olga.

Olena said...

Pretty card, Olga! Great job! Olena

Nan G said...

What a bright and cheerful card! So glad to hear you're pain free.

Becky said...

I am so glad you were feeling no pain this weekend. Because usually when it rains pain kicks in.
Your card is lovely, such wonderful Spring colors.

Liz Williams said...

There is just something about yellow that brings instant cheerfulness! Your flowers are just delightful!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Very pretty cards, Olga! :)

Donna Oates said...

Love the card, Olga. With all of the rainy weather lately, your bright yellow card is a real ray of sun shine!