Thursday, April 25, 2013
Here is the second post I did for Heartfelt Creations this week.
Heartfelt Creations Products used:
HCDPI 232 Balmy Breezes paper Collection
HCD733 Decorative Lattice Swirl
HCD 732 Decorative Flower Pot
HCD703 Daisy Patch Die
HCPC3532 Beautiful You
HCPC3318 Daisy Patch Flower
other items used:
Instructions for this 5 x 7 card:
1. Your card base is 10 x 7 scored and folded at the 5 " mark
2. Tear paper for your second layer and attach to the card base
3.Attach the burlap
4. Cut out the swirls and attach to card
5. Tear another piece of paper ,stamp and color the image. Adhere to card.
6. Stamp the sentiment and cut out using the tag die, bind together with twine adhere to card
7. Stamp the leaves on pattern paper, cut out, high light the edges wit ink of your choice and adhere to card.
8. Stamp the flower, cut out, color, shape and add to card. I added a flower center to finish the card.
Thanks for taking time to drop by and your wonderful comments, I truly appreciate them! Have a very blessed day and until the next time...................