Saturday, March 23, 2013

Covered Bridge


Good morning, thought I'd take a break and post another card I made for Heartfelt Creations.  I love this image, reminds me of a movie with Clint Eastwood but can't for the life of me remember the name of it.
I've been busy getting ready for Tommy, shelly, Alex and Stella to arrive today.  Yes I am very excited.  they should get here around 4-5 pm and be here a week.  So I will not be on line much.....but I'm sure you will forgive me.  now on to my card.

Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC:
HCDPI 231 Posy Patch Paper
HCPC3403 Shabby Chic Lace
HCPC3526 Natural Beauty
HCPC3405 Leaf Medley
HCPC3303 Posy Patch Flowers
HCD701 Posy Patch Die
Spellbinders Foliage
other items used:
 Colored vellum paper
Stickles
White Color Box ink
White embossing powder
Instruction for 5 x 7 card:
1. cut a piece of dark card stock 4.75 x 6.75, stamp with White Color box and emboss on both ends
2.  On another piece of patterned paper 3 x 6.75, stamp the image and color
3. Stamp leaves and flowers, cut out
4. Adhere the layers and flowers and leaves on the card base.
5.  Finish the card by adding stickles to the center of the flowers
Thanks for taking time to look.  Hope you like..........

12 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! Enjoy the time with your family!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous of what Olga I absolutely love this car
jacqui x

Christine said...

You are thinking of Bridges of Madison County. It's funny, I've never seen the movie and I knew exactly what you were describing. I love the beautiful, soft colouring in this image. Such a pretty card.

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Olga.

Colleen said...

Olga,
Yes the movie is Bridges of Madison County and it is a great movie, as is this beautiful card. I bet you are giddy with anticipation I hope you enjoy your time with your family.

kathi17 said...

This is a beautiful card, and it reminds me of the Bridges of Madison County too. Such a romantic movie, and a really beautiful card.

Have fun with the family!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card...that was a favorite movie of mine too.

redwasher1 said...

Another stunning creation!!! Enjoy your family!!!

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! Wonderful coloring and wow for the lace. And when I got this stamp I thought of the same, but on the book. Never saw the movie.

Have a wonderful week with your family!!!

Sue said...

Such soft colors and pretty details. Gorgeous card.

Hugs
Sue

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card Olga! It reminds me of a covered bridge up in VA not far from you. It's not an old one, but it's still pretty. It's on the east side of 77 I think more east of of old 52 even. Any wayyyyy.... have a GREAT week with your family!!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card Olga! Love the soft colors and the flowers are beautiful!