Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Joy

Morning, it's Tue and back to work for me today, but before I go thought I'd share the card I made yesterday.  I'm not happy with how it photographed but it is what it is, the paper is actually blueish grey with a hint  of red, so is the center of the flower, I used a red button.  I'll have to work on my camera.
I used the following items:
Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters Collection Paper
HCPC3310 Trust in the Lord
HCPC3437 Carnations Floral 1
Carnations Creations Die
Lacey Doily Motifs
Parisian Accents
Fanciful Flourishes
That's it, I'm gone and will see you on your blog later!!!  Have a great day!

15 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Mae. I love those dies too. Hugs Rita xx

TesaB said...

It's simply wonderful! The paper is gorgeous, photographed true colors or not! :) And all those fabbie dies!!!! Yummy!

Terri J said...

Love this card, and how all of your die cuts are white. Very pretty.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

what a clever use of dies Olga great share, every blessing, Shaz in Oz.x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The lacy square turned on point was just made for the oval and sentiment! Beautiful!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely combo of die cuts! Beautiful!

kathi17 said...

I love the lace and flowers and the way you put all these dies together. The background paper looks so pretty with it too. It looks very warm and inviting.

Marie-Louise said...

Really lovely card.

Colleen said...

Olga,
You are fast becoming the die cut queen as well as the flower queen. Great card.

Caroline D. said...

Your use of dies is masterful!! This is one gorgeous card!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! Love the diecuts and beautiful paper! Have a good day!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Pretty!!!

Nan G said...

Beautiful! I enlarged the pic and could see the colors! Lovely! I am in awe of your use of die cuts! They're fab and so are you! Hugs from FL

MiamiKel said...

Stunning Olga! Loventhe center scroll frame!! Xoxo

Payne Holler Cards said...

So beautiful! Can't wait to hear who made the finals....