Thursday, October 11, 2012

End of Summer

I hate it when summer is over and gone, it gets cold, wet, bare outside, just yuckie!!!  While cutting those flowers yesterday I thought of this stamp, so here is what I came up with after I got home from work. I used the following:
Basic Grey paper Lemonade
spellbinders Floral Ovals
Classic Ovals
SU Penty of Petals embossing folder
Sarha Kay image
Spectrum pens
Memory Box flowers
Marianne Forest Branch
Pearls
that's it, I'm gone, see ya later on your blog so have a great day!!

12 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Olga. The image is so cute. Love the colours you have used. The floral oval die is really one of my favourites.

Rita said...

Your card is just Stunning Olga, I love the image and the colours you have used are perfect. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Terri J said...

What a sweet image, it reminds me of Holly Hobbie. Beautiful card!

Patti P. said...

Love those Sarah Kay images, your coloring is so beautiful. Frost at our house this morning....brrr....

Caroline D. said...

What a sweet image! You colored her beautifully! And made a beautiful card!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Olga! Love the papers and layout and of course, the adorable image! Terrific coloring!

NancyD said...

Nice color combo for that really cute image. NancyD

Janice M said...

So pretty Olga! Thats such a cute stamp. I'm missing the warmer temps too, your flowers you picked where beautiful!!

kathi17 said...

Such a cute image Olga, and I love the colors and your flowers.

I don't like this cold dark weather either, I can't wait until spring gets here! :-)

Rosemary said...

oh... this is just so sweet!! what a cute little image and you have colored it to perfection!

Glenda said...

This is so adorable! Such a cute little image and I love your use of the dies!

Payne Holler Cards said...

i love these images...you framed and embellished her so beautifully...
cant believe holidays are only 2 months away!!!