Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Sept. Blog Hop

 It's the last Tue of  the month and time for another Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop!!! 
Blog Hop will remain open for comments on every one's blog through midnight Friday night September 28th.
The winner will be posted here (and on the member's blogs who are able to post) by noon on Saturday, September 29th

The winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations!
All you have to do is visit all 7 of the participating blogs, comment, and you are well on your way!   After commenting here please hop on over to Dina's here.
For mine I decided to make a Christmas wall hanger.  I used the following products:
HCPC3493 Yuletide Sentiments
HCPC3491 Holiday Haven
HCPC3490 Holiday Mail
HCPC3415 Petite Poinsettia
HCD 723 Garden Romance
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettias Die
Spellbinders Floral Flourishes
Spellbinders Grand Labels Four
and Frosty Blanket Collection by Heartfelt Creations
I started by cutting out the Grand label, I also used Versa Mark and gold powder along with Tea distress ink, I glued down the gold cord and place another grand Label on the back to hide the cord.  I ran gold ink all the way around to finish it off.  Now, good luck to everyone, don't forget to hop on over to Dina's!


34 comments:

Caroline D. said...

This beautiful and so festive for Christmas!! These would be great to send instead of cards and then your friends and family would have wonderful keepsakes! Your poinsettias are gorgeous!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous holiday hanger, Olga! Love all the images and elements you brought together for this!

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful! Must be bigger than a Christmas card but it does remind me of some of the cards I used to see at Christmas as a kid -- those beautiful scenes with "fancy" script!

Regena said...

Beautiful!!Love those poinsettias...

TesaB said...

What a beautiful card, Olga! I love the shape of it and the lovely colors. And wow for the poinsettias!!!

Heartfelt Creations said...

Lovely card! Thanks for participating in the hop:) Emma Lou - Heartfelt Creations

Unknown said...

Love the look of this: A card and an ornament/hanger! It is reminiscent of old fashion cards!

lisa808 said...

Lovely! I have the Poinsettia dies and the coordinating stamp set is on my wish list.

CraftyComadres said...

Such a cute idea for the Christmas season. Great gift idea also.

CraftyComadres said...

Such a cute idea for the Christmas season. Great gift idea also.

Janett said...

This is a beautiful holiday wall hanger. Your flowers are to die for.

Diane said...

Beautiful!

Rosemary said...

what a gorgeous color combo! stunning card!!

Marie-Louise said...

This is beautiful Olga. Love that label shape and the colours.

Colleen said...

Olga,
This is really pretty! Love the color combo.

LOF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dainty Diva said...

This is so lovely. I've been eyeing these flower dies & stamps.

LOF said...

I love that wall hanger I just did a swap and that would of made a cute door hanger for me TFS.

LOF said...

I love that wall hanger I just did a swap and that would of made a cute door hanger for me TFS.

Christine said...

So gorgeous and such a peaceful Christmas card. I love cards that promote a feeling of peace and reflection.

kathi17 said...

I love the colors and shape of this one Olga, and your poinsettias are beautiful. I love the touches of gold too!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful wall hanger! I love the poinsettias!
DeniseB

luvhymns said...

The gold and silver stand out and make the Christmas season glimmer.

Sandra's Inspirational Spot said...

Beautiful card and lovely colors!

Barb said...

Love this. very nice work. love the poinsettias.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Love the shape of the card! And that beautiful birdhouse!

marsha said...

This is just fabulous Olga! I love the shape and the poinsettias are just over the top!
Hugs,
Marsha

Payne Holler Cards said...

Ohhhhhhhh just gorgeous....wish I created with Heartfelt even a little as beautifully as you!

Kathryn A said...

Such beautiful creations! I'm sure itching to get started on Christmas cards...

Donna Maligno said...

All so lovely!

Donna Oates said...

Hey, Olga! Love the card! The tone on tone is lovely and the muted colors are gorgeous. BTW, of course you are a semi-finalist. That's a no brainer and you will get my vote.

Sue D said...

This is a beautiful wall hanging for Christmas!

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful creation. Love the shape and colors.

Unknown said...

Very nice wall hanger. Love the poinsettias and the birdhouse. My friend and I just started making wall hangings with beautiful stamps and die cuts from Heartfelt creations