Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Christmas Sign

Morning, here is another Christmas card I made the other night, I had every thing except the new Elegant Post set of dies which I got in Charlotte this past weekend.  It goes great with the new Decorative Metal Fixtures post and the sign is from I think Parisan Accents. I also used the classic large oval, the sentiment is from Stampin Up. The paper is the new set from Heartfelt Creations  Frosty Blanket.  Over slept, so I'll have to catch up with you later, have a wonderful day!!!!

12 comments:

Colleen said...

Olga,
You are really using all that new stuff. So much fun to have a bunch of new stuff where to turn first. Love the card.

Liz Williams said...

Love this elegant sign!!! That is a beautiful diecut.

Caroline D. said...

Such a beautiful CAS card Olga!!! You got lots of great goodies in Charlotte it looks like! I overslept today too.... it's cloudy and darker than normal here today... so I guess I ust didnt know how late it was...lol.

Patti P. said...

Wow, this turned out beautifully. Love it with the HFC paper!

Carol Hurlock said...

Ok so I take it you went to the CKC in Charlotte you lucky girl!!! I almost went-but it is a 5-1/2 hour drive from my house. My son even offered to drive me!!!! lol It would have just been too long for just Saturday. Anyway I love your card using your new dies. Just gorgeous. I see you went the the Heartfelt Creations booth....lol You go girl.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Marie-Louise said...

Really lovely card.

Glenda said...

Another gorgeous creation!

Rosemary said...

another lovely christmas card, olga!

Dainty Diva said...

Love your creation with HFC. I was at their booth and looked for you of course I was only going by the pic on here. lol. Gotta use my goodies I got there too.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you got some sleep, and I love all of the elements you are using to create the wrought iron pieces!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Olga. I have this die, now I will dig it out :). Yes you have inspired me ..

Once Upon A Delight said...

That is gorgeous. The paper is beautiful.