Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flashy


Morning, anyone who knows me knows I do not do cuteies well at all, but here is a stamp set I got Sat.  I love it and just had to have it.  The set is from Inky Abtics Worldy Women #1.  the sentiment is waht cracked me up.I used Martha Stewart's Eyelet Lace punch; Cuttlebugs Kassie's Brocade embossing folder; Heartfelt Creations 712 Bella Rose Die; Spellbinders petite Small and Scalloped Ovals and bitty flowers; Gentle Leaf from Poppy Stamp and chalk to color her with.  Hope ya like, okay, gone to shower then I'll visit your blogs, have a great day!!!!!

15 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

OMGosh, Olga, she is a complete riot! What fun! You fancied her up real pretty!

TesaB said...

Haha! Tooo fun!!!! LOVE this card!!!!

Caroline D. said...

LOL What a great sentiment!!! I love the little old lady stamps like that because when paired with a great verse.... it makes for a fun card!! Love how you punched the card edges!! Gorgeous flowers as always!

Selma said...

Love this Olga. Your flower arrangement is gorgeous.

Carla S. said...

This is great, Olga! Love your flowers and the fun image and sentiment! Great job combining the styles!

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card. Love the sentiment and the beautiful edge punch.

Cheri said...

Yes, ma'am.....you did this up right! Gorgeous as always....and I really like the sentiment too. LOL.

The Other Patti Sue said...

That sentiment is a HOOT! Love your run card!

kathi17 said...

LOL, she looks just like a lady I know!!! I love the embossing, flowers and border, it fits her personality so well!

MiamiKel said...

ROFL!!! What a hoot! She's a cutie but I am won over by the hilarious sentiment :) Love this, Olga! x0x0

Clare said...

That Cassie's Brocade embossing folder is beautiful! I love the way you've put this all together! What fun! All my best wishes, Olga!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Another fabulous flower arrangement~ I really need to start doing this - I love the look

Becky said...

Love this sentiment! What pretty embossing.

Kelly said...

Great card Olga. Love what you are doing with the flowers.

Jennie said...

lol! Too funny, love the old lady stamp and lovely way you accented you card!!