Sunday, July 29, 2012

Best Friends

Morning...I am so not wanting to work today, I just want to play!  This weekend is gonna be a busy one so not sure when I can just sit and play and do nothing LOL.  I'm still playing with my new markers, I have watched several You Tube videos on coloring and some make sense and some don't LOL.  This is an image someone sent me, (sorry can't remember who) but it sure was fun coloring.  I still have a ways to go but God didn't make the world in one day so I guess I can wait , ( I'll give it 7 too )LOL.
I am going to enter this one over at Sweet Sketch Wed.  Above is the sketch for this week.  This is my first time over there.   I also used the following: Marianne's Forest Branch ; Poppy Stamps Gentle Leaf ; Martha Stewart's Eyelet Lace punch ; Spellbinders Floral Oval,Classic Oval, and Bitty Blossoms.  I also added pearls, and Glitter.
Thanks for taking time to drop by, I'm off to check out your blogs now so have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

NancyD said...

I think it is lovely Olga. The coloring is fine, but the flowers and flourish are right up your ally. NancyD

TesaB said...

Adorable card, love the Magnolia stamp. They sure are fun to color!!! :)

Patti P. said...

Good for you playing at SSW, I just love their sketches. Looks like you are having fun playing with your coloring and doing a great job. Love this card.
hugs....

Carol said...

Too Cute, Olga!! Lovin' your coloring! Lovin' all the pink too! Have a good one, my friend!

Only By His Grace said...

Wow Olga, your card is so sweet. lovely coloring too.
Hugs maz

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great image, coloring and layout!