Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm Back!

Good morning...........I have been missing this week.  I had jury duty in Roanoke Fed Court this week. I'm glad I had the oppunity but hope I don't have to do it again for awhile.  I would drive back and forth every day, it took me about a hour and 45 minutes to get there, traffic was awful, but anywhoo, it's behind me.  I made this card last Sunday while at Becky's also for a challenge and now can't for the life of me figure out how to upload it to enter, so I guess I won't LOL.  The items I used are Stampin Up's Full of Life set; Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares and Classic Squares; Cuttlebug's embossing folder; Martha Stewart punch to make the flowers and Stickles.  That's it, I'm going now to pour my coffee and come back and comment....so until the next time, God Bless!!

19 comments:

Glenda said...

I missed your posts while you were gone! At least that is behind you now! Love your card. I think white on white is my favorite. It's so elegant and classy looking!

Becky said...

A beautiful creation, Olga! Glad you are back...you have been missed greatly!

MiamiKel said...

welcome back Olga, you've been missed :) stunning card today!!

Colleen said...

Olga,
White on white is done very well by you! I just can't seem to pull it off. Glad your jury duty is over. that traffic stuff is a nightmare.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! I love all the whie and dimension! Glad you're back! Have a great weekend!

Rosemary said...

stunning white on white card, olga!! have a lovely weekend!

Carol said...

Beautiful! You have such a gift, GF!! Try to have a restful weekend....hugs and smiles!

Melina said...

Gorgeous Olga, great to have you back. I missed your gorgeous creations :)

Becky said...

I am glad it is over :)
Gorgeous card this morning, I just love white on white, always looks so elegant.

Ana Carolina Little said...

Olga, I'm glad you are back and with a GORGEOUS card!!!. Love that white and fancy card you made...beautiful!!!

TesaB said...

Ohhhhh, this is soooo beautiful. Gorgeous white on white. Great dimension, love this card!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow they really ask alot for jurors don't they, you are dedicated. This is gorgeous and elegant in everyway, always such beauties here :) Now sit back, relax and enjoy your coffee. Have a great weekend and Mother's Day.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm so glad your back... I really,really miss you when your gone! Absolutely beautiful card! I'm sure it would win if you could get it entered!

Nan G said...

Welcome back! Love the all white card! Your layering and embellies are fantastic! Enjoy the weekend.

JoanieMc said...

Awwww, so soft and beautiful. Glad you're back... missed ya girl!

Hugs
Joanie

Angelica Turner said...

Another beauty, love details.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow! That's quite a drive for jury duty! Crazy!!!

This white on white card is just gorgeous!!! I really have to try my hand at it. I don't think I've ever made a white on white card!

Selma said...

Wow Olga. This is gorgeous - love white on white.

marsha said...

Olga, this is just one of my favorites! The white on white is so elegant and beautiful!
Hugs,
Marsha