Friday, September 2, 2011

Thinking of You

Morning!! The boys are keeping me busy but we are loving it!!!! What one does the other tries, what one has the other wants, just like kids.............
here is a card I made last night, I love how it turned out, a few ladies at the CKC show told me they would like to see more simple cards, that the others were gorgeous and all but they weren't able to do all that stuff, I hope this is one they would like to try!
I used paper from 7 Gypsies conservatory, I got 3 packs at the show and love it!!!!! I also picked up some ribbon that you see along with pearls! The image is Hearfelt Creations HCPC3371 Dutch Iris Oval that I colored with Stampin Up Markers. I cut the oval out with Labels 10 then embossed it with Kassie's Brocade folder. The white under the ribbon is a Martha Stewart punch Eyelet Lace. That's pretty much it. We have a flea market/gun show going on in town, no I am NOT going, way to many people for me, now if they had stamping stuff maybe, but they don't............so I plan on stamping and creating all weekend, minus a few hours for the boys hehe. have a wonderful weekend and I'll catch up with ya later.

19 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh so pretty! This is just a burst of color, Olga - and elegant as ever! Lovely, lovely! Glad the boys are keeping you busy - sounds like a fun weekend planned - glad to hear all is well, I have been missing you :) Blessings! x0x0

Colleen said...

Olga,
Simply Elegant! Love the way you created the focal point. Coloring is wonderful as always. Isn't fun to have more than one dog :) of course it is a bit more work but they interact so funny.

Betty Benton said...

Sounds like the boys are bringing a lot of excitement into your life! This card is beautiful -- you have colored the iris perfectly! Wonder if I can get irises down here???? Will have to check into it!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Olga! Love the DP and the wonderfully colored iris! Have a great weekend!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Olga - you rock!!!

Terri J said...

Beautifully colored card Olga, have fun creating this weekend!

Rosemary said...

maybe simple for you, but very lovely all the same, olga!

Selma said...

One of my favorite stamps and you created a beauty. Your little guys are so CUTE!

Silli said...

Wonderful card Olga, so elegant and pretty!

Glenda said...

Such a gorgeous card you made there girlfriend! Love the stamp and all those gorgeous colors you chose! Enjoy those little guys, love the sleeping picture!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! And those puppies are so adorable, glad they are keeping you busy, in a joyful way I hope.

Kerrie said...

Those boys are keeping you busy... lucky they don't have nappies (LOL).... Well another gorgeous card, wonderful colouring... and love the dp.

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card.... but I LOVE the pics of the Boys you added!! They are so sweet looking.

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh Ive missed ya (-:
these little ones are sooooooo adorable! how are you getting anything done LOL
love your card - beautiful coloring but then you are my Heartfelt Creations Queen!

Janice M said...

Love your new blog header, your boys are too cute!! Great card, I need to use those Label 10's more!

Only By His Grace said...

This is gorgeous Olga.
Your coloring and layout is beautiful. Gotta love those doggies.
Hugs Maz

Becky said...

Olga, this is over the top gorgeous! And so are the boys, hehehe! So cute...just makes you want to cuddle them, right?

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh the boys just look so precious... they must just make you smile all the time! Love your card... simply beautiful my friend!

xxxtglxxx said...

Now I have 2 beautiful dogs (both boys) too Olga. I have black and white English springers and its only when you have 2 dogs do you learn what the phrase 'dog in a manger' means! :) lol.

My two play together, chase each other, play one-upmanship with toys, biscuits, sticks and balls and its such fun to watch them. Dogs are so clever, and they way they mimic each other and communicate with each other is a joy to behold. :) lol.

Love your gorgeous card Olga, and even though it is a little more simple than normal, its still just beautiful!

hugs

xxalisonxx

PS, I am whizzing by today too - Ihave so much catching up to do after being away for over a week, its incredible. Like you, I dont like to feel behind, it drives me nuts! ;)