Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations

The Botanical Garden Collection features 5 new precut stamp sets that coordinate with existing Spellbinder Rose Creations Shapeabilities and Spellbinder Foliage Shapeabilities. The Botanical Garden Collection is a great addition to every floral lover's collection of flowers.
Leave a comment on my blog or the Heartfelt Creations blog by July 19 and one lucky person will win the entire release valued at $75.00. The winner will be announced on the HC blog on July 20.

My first card:
Products used:HCPC3405 Leaf medly
HCPC3406 Botanical Floral 1
HCPC3407 Botanical Floral 2
HCD713 Decorative Lace Border
coordinates with Rose Creations and Foliage Shapeabilities from Spellbinders
Instructions:
My card is 5 X 7. I trimmed the design paper with a piece of black, cut the lace border out of Rose from Stampin Up. I also ran a piece of ribbon through the lace die. Then I stamped my leaves and flowers. Cut everything out, shaped and attached to the card. The flower was put together with a large brad.





My second card:


Products used:


HCPC3407 Botanical Floral 2


HCPC3409 Tropical Floral Swirl


Coordinates with Shapeabilities Rose Creations


Prisma Color Pencils # 1006 & 1088


Tiny brads


Kassie's Brocade Embossing Folder
Argyle Embossing Folder


Instructions:The card base is 5x7. I decided to trim everything with black card stock after embossing. I added ribbon and bow then attached to main card, I then stamped my image and colored in with the pencils. Stamped the flowers again on the same design paper and cut those out, added brads and attached to the card.Thanks for dropping by, be sure and check out the rest of the teams gorgeous creations this week!

31 comments:

Carla S. said...

Both cards are gorgeous, Olga! I love the colors and flowers!

Kerrie said...

Both cards are gorgeous... and such a new gorgeous set!

Lisa Lynne said...

Really beautiful cards!

Sue said...

These are works of Art!

Theresa's Studio said...

Wow! Olga, these are knockouts. One must enlarge the photos to appreciate all the details on your lovely cards. The backgrounds are outstanding. Love that brad on the first...looks like an antique button.

TesaB said...

Just Beauuutiful! Both of them! Favorite is the first one, love how you worked with the leafs and layered flower on that amazing lace die!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Gorgeous and elegant!!! Your cards need to be in a card museum somewhere, or you need to teach somewhere. They are so beautiful! Hope you are not getting the heat and aren't you going to a convention soon :)

STAMPING SAM said...

Lovely Olga, my favorite color combos! Great dies, oh what you do to my pocketbook!

Terri J said...

Beautiful!

Rosemary said...

both cards are just beautiful olga! off to check out the new HC stamps that you have showcased so perfectly!

Unknown said...

Talk about gorgeous, Olga!!!! Love the pink and gray together. Amazingly done flowers.

Unknown said...

Olga, your really worked the new stamps sets. Your cards are wonderful. I love the large border as the background for the beautiful new floral stamp.

Patti J said...

Olga, these are so beautiful! Don't ever want to have to choose a favorite! I know exactly where your paycheck goes...lol!!!! Very beautifully done, dear friend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You knock my socks off, girlfriend! Gorgeous!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and your blossom arrangement!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both are absolutely amazing! You blow me away with all you get done!

Vail said...

Both cards are beautiful, love the colors.

Kelly said...

Both of these cards are so pretty. I love the paper you used.

redwasher1 said...

Outstanding cards Olga!! As always you make the most awesome cards!!

Barbara Colbert said...

Both cards are lovely!!! LOVE the colors!!! SO pretty!!! Great job...and look like terrific stamps!!!

Patti P. said...

I just may have to try this set...I have the rose creations dies. Your cards are gorgeous as always, It shows how much you love these stamps and dies. Have a great rest of your week and see ya Saturday.
Patti

Susan said...

Beautiful cards. These flowers are just so lovely.

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful cards Olga, love the first one.

A Consuming Passion said...

Two beautiful cards Olga!

CraftinGranny said...

You know how much I love these stamps and your creations. These are just gorgeous Olga! "Hugs" Carol

xxxtglxxx said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous Olga - they are both perfectly balanced, which I find hard on this shaped card :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Payne Holler Cards said...

awesome awesome awesome!!!!
see ya Saturday (-:
hugs

Newbie said...

Two Beautiful cards Olga! Colors are wonderful, and designs are perfect! Great job!

Janice M said...

Beautiful cards Olga! love the color combos you used.

marsha said...

Gorgeous Olga - - love the red!
Hugs,
Marsha

FibreJunky said...

Both are gorgeous! I find the colours in the second card particularly stunning. I *need* these new stamps!! LOVE them!