Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunflower SSS112

Here is a card I did for 2 challenges!!!!! I do good to do it for 1 but 2.......don't take much to excite me LOL. Freshly Brewed blog has a mainly yellow challenge and I combined it with the sketch challenge over at the Sweet Stop!
I used Heartfelt Creation stamps HCPC2293 Aztec Gold Sunflower and HCPC3390 Bella Rose Leaves along with HCD712 Bella Rose Die and Spellbinders Blossom Two. I put brown Gala Glizt in the center of the flower to finish it off. Hope you like, it was really fun to do!







12 comments:

TesaB said...

Beautiful, sunny card, Olga!!! Gorgeous stacked flower!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love this one, Olga! I was just discussing the use of sunflowers today. I sure was not going to tell my DD why I was asking. LOL! Thanks for the idea!

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Olga, love the summery feel
Clairexx

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my! you are amazing with these stamps - this one is a true beauty...AGAIN!
btw - are you working their booth in July?

Janice M said...

What a beautiful sunflower Olga! Love those flourishes you added. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop, hope to see you again next week!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, olga!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

YOur card is beautiful! I love how the flower just pops out and the swirls draw your eye to it. Lovely!

Kerrie said...

Two challenges... you go girl, your card is stunning.

redwasher1 said...

Olga, this is always another beauty!!!

Colleen said...

Olga,
Love this sunflower, its another one of my favorite flowers. Great card.

Kelly said...

The sunflower on this card is GORGEOUS! The inking is PERFECT! Great card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Olga. That sunflower is lovely. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.