Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Roses' Challenge

Good Morning!!! Hope everyone is well and happy!!! It's time for another Roses' challenge. This month it was up to Kym to come up with a wonderful idea!!!! Make a tissue box. I am so so sorry, she sent me the site to get the how to's and I must of deleted it before saving it for you all. Shoot me......... but I'm thinking it was from SCS. Anyway, I also used Heartfelt Creations HCPC3303 Posy Patch Flowers and HCD701 Matching Die, HCPC3390 Bella Rose Leaves and matching HCD712 Bella Rose Die. The sentiment is from HCPC3319 Simple Filler Stems. Other items were Scalloped Oval and Oval from Spellbinder. Now won't this look cute on someones desk???? (Mine). I love it so I'm keeping this for myself! Thanks Kym for such a fantastic challenge. Don't forget to check out the other Roses' to see what they came up with. At the top of my blog you will see the Tab listed Roses, that will give you the names and links. That's it for now......Got lots of yard work done yesterday plus pressure washed the back porch and all the furniture, hopefully tomorrow I will get the front done. In warm weather there is so much work to do LOL. I plan on stamping and playing today so guess I'll post some thing new in the morning. Glad to see blogger is working again, knock on wood.......yall have a wonderful day and I'll catch up later.

18 comments:

Patti P. said...

You guys are doing such a wonderful job with these...need to check out this tutorial. You should keep this for yourself, such a beauty for your desk!!
I ate all day yesterday and didn't get any work done, shame on me!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is pure deliciousness! Love your design and colors are the bomb! We are having temps in the low 60's... perfect for cleaning out the shed for our moving sale (0=

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is just so exquisite, Olga! Don't be working too dang hard in the heat. We're headed into a stretch of 90's plus weather starting tomorrow. The garden is loving it! Glad you decided to keep this for yourself, especially since you used your favorite die on it! Have a great day!

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful desktop accessory! Sounds like you had quite a strenuous day yesterday (our gardener worked really hard in our yard too!!) Yes, we really do have a gardener -- he comes with the house and we just enjoy the fruits of his efforts!!

Patti J said...

Wowee! Another great tissue box - yours is pretty elegant, my friend! Love it :) Have a great day today, and a nice Memorial Day tomorrow!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful tissue box, Olga! Don't work too hard this weekend!

Rosemary said...

wow... olga!! what a gorgeous project!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I just fell in love with this box, how cute it is!
Love the adorable flowers!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, Olga - look at this beauty! Wow! What an amazing lil craft box/card - we were both working the fun folds on our blogs, lol! Except yours looks impossible to me - I dont think I could make this stunner if I tried with 4 extra hands :) LOVELY work! Happy wonderful long weekend to you! x0x0

Colleen said...

Olga,
This is so pretty, that die is amazing! Raining here yet again :( :( can't do any yard work.

SusanBluerobot said...

this is wonderful

Kerrie said...

OMG... you tissue box is stunning, Kimmie Rose will be very happy with you!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful tissue holder and I do think it will look lovely on your desk :)Love the way you decorated it with the flowers and the swirls. Wow you were productive yesterday with the pressure washing, my pool deck and fence could use some pressure washing. Have a great weekend.

Terri J said...

Beautiful tissue box holder. Love the colors. I'm glad blogger is up and running too! I had such a hard time posting comments last week!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful tissue box.

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh wow Olga this is a stunner!!!! Not sure how you manage to cram so much into a day! Guess you went back to work for a rest......

Kelly said...

OK Olga...we'll forgive you for deleting the link. I think we've all done that along the way. What a beautiful tissue box!

xxxtglxxx said...

This is another brilliant and very clever project Olga :)

Really fabulous, and I love how the scrolls go just off the edge.

hugs

xxalisonxx