Friday, April 29, 2011

Only One You!



Happy Friday. Man it's cool out there, I slept with the window open and man what good sleep, then Bandit has to go out so I had to get up...........at least he gets me up so I don't have to clean it up LOL.
here is a card I made a few weeks back and I must say I really like the way it turned out. The way I colored the bird, I couldn't do that again if I tried LOL. It's 5x7, using all Stampin Up card stock except the ivory and its from Gina K. The stamps used are:
HCPC3383 Cardinal Posy Branch
HCPC3354 Classic Messages
HCPC3303 Posy Patch Flowers
HCD701 Posy Patch Die
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Doodle Parts corner die
Pearls
and last but not least the home made shimmer mist I made using the body spray and the Shimmer Paint from Stampin Up.
Sorry but I have no idea which Prisma Color Pencils I used. I am so bad at that!
Okay that's it, being I am off today, I best better clean up some, you would NOT believe the mess here in my craft/computer room. I did buy a laptop last weekend and it came yesterday.Yes I am very excited, anyway one of the IT guys from work is gonna try and get over here this afternoon to set up the wireless router, fine tune the computer. Now Bill & I can both be on the computer at the same time and stop praying the other would go away and let me play LOL. He's been researching his family history and then wants to do mine and that really takes alot of computer time, me, I wanta blog hop and comment LOL. So you can see how important both are hehe. Okay, I'm gone, I'll drop in on your blogs in a few, until then, be good!!!!

21 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You will soooooo love having your own computer! You will get it all set up just the way you like it! Your card is a stunner and your really colored that beautiful bird perfectly!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Olga! You did a fabulous job coloring the bird! Congrats on your new laptop! Good luck getting it all set up! Have a great weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love the bird done in the caramel colors! So glad you got you new laptop! Have fun with it! Carol from Our Little Inspirations is coming for a vist this morning, so that should be a fun time! The air is so refreshing!

Patti J said...

Yay for routers - I hooked one up about a year ago, and girl, it's da bomb - love it!!! When the kids are home at Christmas, ALL of us can blurf at the same time! Beautiful card, Olga - I am really loving that bird! Have a great day!

Colleen said...

Olga,
This is smashing done in these colors:)

CraftinGranny said...

Now this is a beautiful and regal card with those soft browns. Love it Olga! Gorgeous coloring GF. "Hugs" Carol

Kelly said...

Beautiful card Olga! Love the flowers to show off the cardinal. You're going to love the laptop...I'd be lost without mine. I leave it in my craftroom. Infact we never use the desk top amymore. I'll bet it's been almost 3 years since we have used it. We turn it on once a week to run the virus scan then shut it right down.

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! You will just love the laptop, mine took about a week to get the hang of it compared to the big pc but now I love it! LOL on Bandit waking you up - that's always a good thing going outside! :) x0x0

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love your card, you know my favorite birds, this one sort of reminds me of the female cardinal. You will love having wireless and a laptop, I couldn't live without mine. Have a great weekend, playing.

Glenda said...

Love the colors on this one! Great job!

Lori said...

Yes, that bird is gorgeous! That's the first thing I noticed was how awesome the bird looks. Way to go!

xxxtglxxx said...

Those pearls and punched flowers look fab Olga :)

Great card and gorgeous colours!

have a great weekend, and enjoy your new laptop!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Betty Benton said...

Can't wait till you get your own computer! Larry and I have both had separate ones for over a year, until we moved here. Now we're sharing again -- not a pretty picture!!

Sue said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Love the colors, the bird, the sentiment, the layout. Did I leave out anything? Love it all! Enjoy your weekend Olga!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the colors on your bird. Lovely card. You will love not having to share computers. Having separate computers has saved many marriages. LOL! And you will love the laptop but I still use my desktop.

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, Olga....your coloring is always awesome, I think!
I bought a laptop last year and still have my desktop, but I love, love, love my laptop! My hubby doesn't even know how to turn one on, lol...thank goodness!
Have a great week-end!!!

Rosemary said...

another stunner, olga! love the soft earthy tones you used for the card... just gorgeous!

Janice M said...

Oh I LOVE how this one turned out too Olga! Such nice earthy colors. YAY on the new laptop!! Love my laptop and would be lost without it.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card tfs!!

HappyCrafter said...

This is lovely, I really like the colours you are using on this card. And a new computer--how exciting!! Enjoy your weekend :-)

Terri J said...

Absolutely beautiful!