Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Black & White


Good Morning! It hasn't been announced but looks like I won the Doily Die over at Joan's Tag Challenge. I would like to thank God for answering my prayers, mom & dad who without them I wouldn't have been here to make the tag that I entered, and you, all that voted. YAY! Seriously, thanks, I am thrilled!!!!! I had purchased one from Joan and I got it yesterday and OH MY STARS! I love it!!!!!
Okay on to my card......
It's all black & white and you already knew that unless you're blind, sorry bout the dumb statement, anyway, it's 5x7, 2 stamps from Heartfelt Creations, HCPC 3323 Elegant Word Background and HCPC 3371 Dutch Iris Oval. Now that is about as simple as I like to get. I did add pearls to the corners.
Don't forget to drop by here or Heartfelt in the morning, Emma Lou & Linda will announce who stays with the team and who the new members will be. I know I'm excited and hope you are too. Funny how when you wanta know something the clock seems to just stop!
Okay I'm gone, gotta shower, finish my coffee and get to work. Yall have a blessed day and I promise not to bug yall to vote for me again until I decide if I'm gonna run for office or not he
he.

18 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well ya know I love a good black and white card! They are so elegant! Glad ya got the votes on the tag challenge, since I didn't. I didn't know there was a prize! Have a great day!

Glenda said...

Girl you blew away the challenge! Are you addicted yet? I have totally enjoyed the tag challenge. Love this black and white creation...I think they are so elegant! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you with the DT thingy. Keep yours crossed for me...this has taken so LONG....can't wait to hear who makes it!

Patti P. said...

I knew you had some inside help on that tag vote....lol. Congrats, at least you are close enough to come use it. Hope you enjoy it!! Love this image and how creative in the b/w...hope your day is good and you don't get blown away...what storms last night!

STAMPING SAM said...

Congrats and your win and I love the black and white combo, very elegant. Thanks for getting my day started with a giggle, after the week I have had at work (one day!) I needed a laugh! Have a great day Olga...

Kathy and Lucky said...

Yeah Olga for President!!! No huh, ok well Olga for Heartfelt....???? Love, love this card, I have only given black and white a chance but once when I did the mirror thing, this is so elegant, love it and will have to give it a try for a Friday. Very elegant my friend. Congrats on your win, you tag was beautiful and deserved to win. Will have to check back on your news. Have a great day.

Terri J said...

Your card is so elegant, love the black and white look! Congrats on your win!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You lucky girl... I think you should be the first lady president! You could do it you know! Beautiful card GF! Love the black and white!

A Consuming Passion said...

Congratulations Olga.......I'm sure we'll see some wonderful creations featuring your win!

Sue said...

LOL! You crack me up! Love this black and white card! Haven't done one in a while but I feel some inspiration coming on.

CraftinGranny said...

You should run, at least you're honest....LOL! It's a beautiful tag and you deserve to win. Love the B/W card. Off to eye doctor. Catch ya later. "Hugs" Carol

Rosemary said...

what an elegant card, olga!! congrats on winning the tag challenge!

MiamiKel said...

COngratulations on your win, sweetie - well deserved! Your card is gorgeous! Striking and beautiful! x0x0

Barbara Colbert said...

Congrats on the tag win!!! WELL deserved!!! YOU are a hard worker and make elegant GREAT looking cards!!! YEA!!! I can say I knew her before she was elected!!! :-))) YOU got my vote!

Becky said...

congratulations on the the win Olga!!
Gorgeous black and white.

Janice M said...

Congrats on your win Olga! Love the B&W card, so elegant!!

xxxtglxxx said...

Very classy! :) I love the image and it looks so special in B/W Olga.

gorgeous finishing touches with the pearls too.

hugs

xxalisonxx

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!!This is OUTSTANDING!!!

CraftieConnie said...

Congrats Big Sis! I knew you would!!!! and now you can Curtsy after that wonderful speech of thanks, heheheheheheheh! THis black and white card is gorgeous.