Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday at Heartfelt Creations

Good Morning..........Up early, someone said yesterday at work about sleeping until 11AM, I would think I had died. I can't sleep past 6:30 AM LOL. The clock hardly ever sounds... Just waiting on the coffee.
Here is one of the cards I made for Heartfelt Creations this week. If you want to see more from the design team and the rest of what I did be sure and hop over there. I am on such a flower making kick here lately, but with these stamps and dies it's so darn easy!!! I am saving a fortune not having to buy flowers. Okay enough, on to my card.
Products Used on This Project

HCPC 3366 Wrought Iron Cross PreCut Set
HCPC 3318 Daisy Patch FlowersPreCut Set

HCPC 3376 Distressed LeavesPreCut Set

HCD 711 Decorative Dutch Iris Die
HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die
HCD 703 Daisy Patch Die
Nested Leaves Die

My card is 5.5 X 5.5. I used Stampin Up card stock and Basic Grey designer paper. The flowers I stamped on velum and sprayed with glimmer mist. There are 3 different sizes with each flower having 2 of each. I also sponged around the main image. Pearls were added here and there.
Okay, I'm gone, coffee is ready and a shower is awaiting.... Catch up with yall later. Have a blessed day!!

25 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The flowers are just gorgeous, and I really love the sketch you used for the layout!

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Well, I screwed up the first comment so I'll try again...how do you manage to make a card so early in the morning? It takes me all day to activate my brain enough to come up with an idea....love the flowers and the cross is beautiful!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I am jealous of all the energy you have :) You know if you bottled it and sold it, you could stay home and play. Your card is really elegant, love the cross and the flowers are amazing, may have to get the die cut. Have a great day and stay dry, I saw the storm going your way :(

Glenda said...

When I look at the stamps for Heartfelt Creations, this one has always scared me. I couldn't imagine how to make it work, but you have done a wonderful job using this one. I will have to remember this one! Love all the dies you used and your flowers are gorgeous!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! I love the colors and the beautiful flowers and scrolly die cuts! The others over on HFC are gorgeous, too! Have a great day!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Breathless Wow.... Your flowers are amazing, love the color and your focal image is stunning!

Selma said...

You are a master at creating beautiful flowers with those Heartfelt Creations stamps. These are GORGEOUS. Your card is beautiful Olga.

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous olga!! so many fantastic details... (i'm an earlier riser, too! i have never slept past 8:00 am in my life!)

Patti J said...

Lol...I know what you mean! We were tired from our 10 hour drive yesterday and went to bed early...at 3 a.m. we were up. Funny how habits work!!! Beautiful card, Olga! Love the colors and all of the sweet little deets!!! Hugs...

CraftinGranny said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Oh how I love those flowers you're making, they are sooooooo pretty!! Beautiful colors and design. "Hugs" Carol

Olena said...

This is fabulous! Love it. Olena

Peggy said...

beautiful! love the purple!

LorettaL said...

Olga, this card is wonderful! I love the simplicity of the cross and then the complexity of the floral accents!

Lori said...

It's a beauty! The flowers your making are awesome, girl!

Lori said...

oops! you're making, not your

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Olga! Love that image and flowers are gorgeous!

Payne Holler Cards said...

these stamps and dies are putty in your hands -you just make the MOST gorgeous cards! this one is another knockout!!!
btw - cant imagine sleeping til 11 either - would think I was in the Twilight Zone or something LOL

xxxtglxxx said...

I love making my own flowers too - and you always have the right shades to match your projects too :)

These look totally fab - Im gonna check them out! :)

Great card, brilliant details with all the dies.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Angelica Turner said...

What a lovely card, wonderful colors and design, love the flowers and all your little details.

redwasher1 said...

So beautiful!!! Love the flowers and the colors.

CraftieConnie said...

Well you just continue making them big Sis! Cause it absolutely gorgeous what you have been doing with them and this one is no exception.

Silli said...

so pretty Olga, love the colors..

Sandy Ang said...

How great the way your die-cut swirls match the stamped cross. So pretty

Kelly said...

Oooooh SO pretty. Love the color combo and all the swirls and gorgeous flowers!