Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday at Heartfelt Creations

Products Used on This Project

HCPC 3373 Dutch Iris Medley PreCut Set
HCD 711 Decorative Dutch Iris Die
HCPC 3377 Sympathy Sentiment PreCut Set
Spellbinders Fancy Tags

Other: Martha Stewart corner and border punch

My card base is 5X5. All paper is Stampin Up. After layering and attaching to the card base I attached ribbon and bow. Stamped my flower on design paper and cut out using the die. Using 3 D dots attached to card. Used yellow Stickles. Stamped my sentiment and cut it out. Using 3 D dots attached to the card. 2 square gems were added to finish the card.
Be sure and check out the rest of the design teams gorgeous creations this week here.
Short and sweet but gotta hit the shower and get to work. Yall have a blessed day and I'll catch up with ya later!!!

17 comments:

Silli said...

OMG Olga, your card is awesome, love the colors, love the MS cuts.... Wonderful creation! HUGS and happy day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Morning Sunshine! It is doing the rain and snow mix here. Jim came in last night and told me that my lettuce is up in the garden. Figures, huh? Need to send Spring a memo!

I love Iris and this is no exception. Love it in a pattern! Growing up my mom always called them flags. Can't wait to see what is on the team page!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! Love the colors you used and the wonderful layering and details!

Kathy and Lucky said...

So pretty, love the way you stamped the image on the DP and the border punch, pure sweetness. Have a great day even if you have the dreary weather there. :)

Sue said...

Beautiful creation. I love that flower.

Rosemary said...

another true beauty, olga!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I always love your heartfelt creations! This is a stunner... I can't believe Mary Anne has lettuce coming up OMGOSH

Janice M said...

Beautiful Olga! I love Iris's! Love the border punch you used and the way you used it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Oh and by the way I love your picture with Bandit! I just noticed it... I suppose it's been there forever...

CraftinGranny said...

Your borders are always so perfect and gorgeous. Makes for one awesome card. Great choice of colors and your Iris is fab. Beautiful card Olga. "Hugs" Carol

LorettaL said...

Olga, this card is so feminine and lovely! Gorgeous work!!!

xxxtglxxx said...

Very pretty and such gorgeous colours Olga.

I love the MS punch - I might have to get that! :D

the organza ribbon and bow look fabulous.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Olena said...

This card is solovely! Great job, Olga! ~Olena~

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful card and love your coloring of the Iris!!

Kelly said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and the beautiful mix of patterned paper. Great job!

Colleen said...

Olga,
This is so pretty, love how you stamped it on dp and added the bling

Lori said...

Very pretty! I really like the dp flower!!! Great idea, it gives dimension and texture.