Monday, February 14, 2011

Faith




















Good Morning! Here is a card I made for the challenge at The Sugar Bowl. I had never heard of it until I bought these gorgeous girl images. You can purchase this one and more at Funky Kits. This one is Faith. Isn't she pretty! They had a sketch to follow which I think I did, oh yeah colors too.Think I got every thing I was ask to do. It was really fun! I used some of the new paper well, I've had it just not used it until now.........it's from K & Company. The flowers are some I got from Wild Orchid. The sentiment is from Verses Rubber Stamps, and the ribbon I got from Joan's Garden. Bless her heart, guess everyone knows by now her Mom went to Heaven yesterday morning. Keep that family in your prayers. Okay that's it for now! Wish me luck with this challenge. I don't do a lot of challenges so when I do take time to enter one I get all excited !!! It's like pick me, pick me LOL. Okay, I'm fin to get my shower and get to work! Yall have a great day and I'll catch ya later!!

20 comments:

Kerrie said...

OMy such a pretty card, good luck with the challenge,...

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Olga! I love this Faith image! You colored her so well! Love the ribbon and little flowers!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Olga ..... Love the sentiment you added to this sweet image.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Good Luck!!! How can they not pick your card, it is so pretty and the colors so soft. Lovin' the lace and ribbons with the yellow. Ok, pick Olga!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another beauty Olga! love the layout and Faith is one little cutie! Love the colors too!

Patti P. said...

Wow!! Love your coloring on Faith and your paper is perfect with the color challenge part. So pretty, Good Luck! And thanks so much for the award and your kind words, I will post later.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is a mighty fine challenge you found! Great sketch, beautiful coloring and image! It's the whole package.

Jennie said...

Beautiful job on the inspirational piece. Your card is just beautiful and such a nice design.

Sue said...

Wow! Such a great interpretation of the challenge. Beautiful card design, colors, coloring and image!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love this card ....such soft colors and great, great image. Good luck on the challenge!

Laura said...

LOVE the colors, cute cute cute!

Rosemary said...

wow, olga!! you and these little girl images are a match made in crafting heaven!! good luck with the challenge!

Lori said...

You are coloring these little girls so perfectly, love them! Good job on the sketch, too. Hey, why did you get Bandit dentures? Just for the big smile I'll bet! Ha ha :D

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it! Olena

redwasher1 said...

Oh this is so pretty!!

Colleen said...

Olga,
Your coloring is just fantastic! That girl is so cute.

Becky said...

This is an adorable image, and beautiful card Olga.

CraftinGranny said...

Gorgeous card and coloring. I love these stamps but haven't had time to do anything with them yet. Beautiful card Olga. "Hugs" Carol

Kelly said...

Oh Olga, this is such a pretty card and what a great take on the challenge. How can they help but not "pick me"

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing the Sugar Bowl!