Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I have attitude with Digis with Attitude

I was nominated for the Digi's With Attitude! "I got the Attitude! Blog Award" (Thanks Chelesa)
What this means is not only did I get a $5.00 Gift Certificate for Digi's With Attitude! Store but now I can brag that "My Blog's got the `Tude!"
All I have to do is tell you 3 things that make me different from everyone else and nominate 5 blogs. What gives me the `Tude?
1. Card making and Scrapbooking is a total stress reliever for me
2. I hardly ever cry
3. I can't lie, if I don't like something, you know it.
The 5 Blogs I nominate are:
1. Sue
2. Mary Anne
3. Kristina
4. Kathy B. & Lucky
5. RoseMary
Please display this badge proudly and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines HERE

5 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh my gosh, Olga, thank you so much, I nearly choked on my coffee (Starbucks)! You are so sweet and I am truly flattered, the household is now awake from my smiles and yes a little cheer :).

Sue said...

Thank you so much Olga! This is a nice surprise! I am cracking up at the things that give you 'Tude! You hardly ever cry? I am the exact opposite, at work they called me "waterworks". LOL! That's why I started pumping iron. I am working on becoming tough! Thanks again, you are so sweet and this really made my day!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You have "tude" with more than digi's GF, and I love it! Congrats!

Rosemary said...

hey thanks, olga! what a fun honor!!

Colleen said...

Olga,
I for one love your "tude" face it, it is what gets us through the day. Congrats!