Thursday, November 4, 2010

Get Well


Morning, it's cold and I'm sleepy LOL. That mean old weather man said a chance of snow flurries, not here but still he said a dirty word! Shame on him. Here is a card i made for a co-workers wife. bless her heart, she fell and broke her hip. They ask if I would make her a card and of course I said yes, I love making cards LOL. I used Martha Stewart corner an border punches to create the card then stamped the rose (for Stampin Up) and colored it in using Prisma Pencils. I have had that stamp like for ever, it's still on eof my favorites! I also used a gold high light pen on it around the flower and leaves here and there. Okay that's it and I'm off to get ready for work today. It's movie day and I hope something good is on LOL.Yall have a good one and May God Bless.
p.s. Patti, when we gonna tell?????

13 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Morning sunshine! It's pouring rain and yep, they said that bad old S-Word for Saturday. Say it ain't so.........
This rose always comes out so beautifully! She will love this!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Olga, this is beautiful! That stamp is stunning and how you colored it in pink, love with the touch of bling, just so elegant.

Terri J said...

Lovely combination of border punches! There's a chance of snow here today too. UGH! I'm not ready for it!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! I love the border punched frames and the stunning rose! Awesome coloring! It is pouring here, but it better not snow!

The Other Patti Sue said...

A rose is a rose is a rose... LOL! Gorgeous work my friend! Love your coloring! Keep the secret!

Colleen said...

Olga,
This is a very pretty image. Love all the border punching!

Lori said...

She'll love this card, sure to put a smile on her face. Pretty sparkle on the bud. Quit teasing with this secret that you have with Patti!!! ;-)

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Beautiful card! I can't even imagine snow... here in San Antonio. I have barely even gotten to wear a (light) sweater!

Sue said...

I love how you colored the roses! Great use of those border punches too! She is going to love this card. It's cold here too! But this beats the Summer heat hands down. LOL!

CraftinGranny said...

I didn't think you could get any better but you just keep amazing me with your talent. She is one lucky lady to be receiving this card. Beautifully done. "Hug" Carol Okay, I think I figured it out. One of you is pregnant??? LOL

Payne Holler Cards said...

heeeeheeeeheeeee one of you is pregnant ROFLOL!!!
this card is stunning - wow !! what you do with those pencils - there's magic in them fingers!!
she is going to love it! hope she isnt in pain...
so what are you havin - boy, girl, twins ???

A Consuming Passion said...

This is a beautiful card Olga!!! Love your Roses talking roses when are you going to spill the beans????

redwasher1 said...

First I have to say this is the most gorgeous card ever!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!
Next I have a weak heart and can not take anyone having secretes!!! So you must fess up!! Just kidding!! Did someone say babies?????