Monday, October 25, 2010

Thoughts of You


Good morning, I know I've been missing this weekend but had lots to do Friday, company all day Saturday, and caught my breath yesterday LOL. So today it's back to work.
My card is a Double Pocket Card, I tried after finding the instructions over at SCS here. Easy to do . I used Heartfelt Creations stamp 972D Lone Sentinel. All card stock is from Stampin UP, I also used a Martha Stewart border punch. Colored with Prisma Color Pencils and shaded with black ink. Punched out my tag and stamped the sentiment in from HCPC 3347 Cardinal Bird Feeder. I did faux stitching and that finishes off my card. Hope you like, try one, it was easy and the perfect gift card holder! have a blessed day and hopefully I'll get around to every one's blogs today!

13 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a great way to give a little gifty! I really like the way the tag is tucked in. The gift isn't bad either!

Kerrie said...

Very cute!... wondered where you had been .. not on skype, I tried... do hope you had a lovely enjoyable weekend.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super dooper, totally awesome double pocket work of art! Have a great day at work GF!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card, I love the double pocket cards, add the sentiment and a gift card, you made such a great card that can be for anyone, which is perfect to have in ones stash, just in case. Love it.

Sue said...

Love the double pockets!! Great card and very versatile!

Janice M said...

What a nice way to give a little gift! I never tried making a double pocket card before.

Kelly said...

What a great way to five a gift card. I'll have to give it a try.

CraftinGranny said...

Great design Olga and so very special! Thanks for the link to the tutorialmy friend. Now I'm off to learn something new today. "Hugs" Carol

Selma said...

Great card Olga. Nice job coloring.

redwasher1 said...

Delightful pocket card I have not tried one of these thanks for the link. Fab image!!

Rosemary said...

fantastic double pocket card, olga!

HappyCrafter said...

I do love these pocket cards--anything really with moving pieces LOL! Must be the kid in me :-) This is very pretty, that wolf/dog is a great image to use there.

Lori said...

This is sweet! Wonderful pocket card, fun.