Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life is GOOD!


Morning all, it's getting late, but I've been playing. Finished 2 projects this morning and this card. I'll show you the card now but you will have to wait on the others LOL.to make this card I used Stampin Up card stock.
Heartfelt Creations stamps:
HCPC 3325 Daisy Patch Bouquet
HCPC 3307 Jean Pocket/Ball Can
HCPC 3320 VintageWord
HCPC 3318 Daisy Patch Flower
HCD 703 Daisy Patch Diecut
I stamped and popped up 3 more of the Daisies and all Sugar coated glitter to the center. The corners are from a diecut from Provo Craft. That finishes off the card. Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Betty Benton said...

This is so cute -- a pocketful of daiseies instead of posies! What is sugar coating? love that look!

Colleen said...

Olga,
I'm so glad you used the pocket! The other day Selma used the jar and said it was part of a set with a pocket. I tried to find the set and couldn't locate it on their website. Now I know what it looks like! The card is great I love the daisies. That will be one of my picks when they come here in November. (If I have money) LOL.

Lori said...

Fabulous flowers, Olga! I just love the way they sparkle in the middle. Very cute to put them in/on the pocket, super cheerful card.

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

wow,lovely. love the pocket too.

Jennie said...

this is beautiful Olga! Love that pocket and fabulous florals :o)

Patti said...

Now isn't this a pocket full of fun! Super adorable card. Glad you got your blog problem all fixed! It looks beautiful!

Kerrie said...

Lovely card Olga, but I want to know 'sugar coating', what is this?... can't wait to see the other cards!...

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Another lovely card! I love how you have the background and those flowers with the pocket, just beautiful.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Okay, I was trying to figure how I missed this yesterday but now I realize I made my rounds while you were still stretching in bed! LOL! I just love this pocket full of posies! That is such a beautiful blue! Gorgeous! Love the glitz in the centers.

Joan Fricker said...

Olga, this is very cute. Great colors too!
Miss seeing you!

Janice M said...

Love this!! I had to get this set, love the jar and this pocket!!

Sue said...

OMG, this is gorgeous! Love every single thing about it down to the minutest detail!

redwasher1 said...

Love your pocket of daisy's!!