Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Joan's Challenge #13
Good Morning. I'm pre-posting this or what ever ya call it. I'm in Winston Salem with Bill, he gets his stint this morning. Gotta be there at 6:30 AM. Remember him in your prayers that that will fix it. On to the challenge: This is for Joan's Garden Challenge #13.
We are to use:
*Color - Deep rich purple
* Embellishment - a Spellbinders * Pendant - or a punch making a design
* Cut out flower that you color
* Punched Border
1.Stampin Up's new color "Concord Crush, Black and Wild Wasabi.
2.Spellbinders Blossom Two and Pendant "Fleur De Lis"
3. Cuttlebugs' "Kassie's Brocade" embossing folder.
4. Martha Stewart's border punch
5. Heartfelt Creations stamps Innoscents Flowers 2 and Leafy Swirls
6. Flower Soft
This was a fun one, look at all the tools I got to use. I love my tools LOL. Have a great day, I should be home some time tonight.
Susan called to check what I was gonna do about Bandit, ( I hadn't even thought of him) I'm a bad mama, anyway, she's coming over to let him out. Such a great friend, one of the best!! thanks Susan, love ya GF!