Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn


As much as I had to leave summer and all the warm air, gorgeous flowers and fun events that go along with summer, I think fall is here. You can smell it in the air, the leaves and all the flowers dying. I love my latest stamp from Heartfelt Creations, HCPC3327 Rustic Autumn Wheel. I also used Cuttlebug's embossing folder Autumn Type. A little sponging around the embossed and cut out the Autumn and pop dotted it on. I used both Stampin Up Markers and Prisma Pencil to color with. Today is my last day off, I will be returning to work tomorrow, it's time to get back to a normal life style and routine. So I'm gonna play as much as I can today hehe. Have a great day!!

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers Olga... you've taken creativity to a whole new level! This is amazing! Lovin your new blog looks... so sophisticated!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Yipes, I had to do a double take to see if I was in the right place! This looks so clean and tidy! I see you have created another one of you're masterpierces! Beautiful!!!!!! I am dying to call you but I don't want to disturb any naps!

Sue said...

I want to smell Fall! I always love going out there and getting that first whiff of nice, cold air. It is always so refreshing and cleansing. Unfortunately, I am still smelling hot and humid! LOL! Love the new blog look and absolutely love this card!!! It's breathtaking! Enjoy the rest of your day off!

Janice M said...

AWESOME card Olga!! LOVE the way you used that CB folder, highlighting the words and cutting one out!

Colleen said...

Olga,
This is amazing! Great CB folder. This is such a classic.

Becky said...

Awesome card Olga!!

Lori said...

Great inking on the Autumn! Love that. Your autumn feel is perfect on this one.

Kathy and Lucky said...

I do miss that smell of fall coming, here in TX, especially since I was born and raised and New England, other than that I love TX! You card is fantastic, love the embossing and how you touched it with ink. The image is great and the colors, oh so fall like!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow - you are on a roll - this is wonderful! love your colors and your coloring - soooo Fall (-: a fav time of the year!

Kelly said...

What a wonderful Autumn card. Love the colors. Everyone is talking about your new blog look, I guess after you've been away for a few weeks you forget. I don't remember the old look but I really like this new one!