Sunday, August 22, 2010

Inspire


Hello everyone!!! Been away for a few days, busy busy busy. Besides working we had a yard sell. OMG! That is a lot of work, we did pretty good but I still don't think it's worth it. So glad it's over and done with! Here is a card I made for Brenda's challenge over at STV. I downloaded these images from the computer but didn't write down the company name. I think I got the link from Betty Benton but not sure. So if anyone knows please past it on to me. This is Real Red card stock from Stampin Up but looks orangeie, I think all this color change when I got the external hard drive. Will yell at Drew in the morning (my computer guy) and see what he thinks. I also colored the berries with SU maker Real Red. Every thing else was colored with Prisma Pencils. Well this is short but I am so far behind with house hold chores it isn't funny, I also had to work 4 hours yesterday so that didn't help. Anyway, I'll catch up some time today after I run to town and buy food for this week LOL. Yall have a great one and I'll catch up with ya later!!

14 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You poor thing! Hope you get all of your chores done and you can relax a bit. That is a sweet basket of strawberries!

Janice M said...

Love those berries!! Yard sales are ALOT of work, I'm hoping to have one the end of Sept or so. Have a great week!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Welcome to my world GF! The faster I go the behinder I get! This is awesome.... apples look delish!

Brenda said...

Olga you card is gorgeous! Thank you for your support with my challenges, I really appreciate it. I am so sad that I only have one more left. ): I hope you get some time to relax and stamp after your chores are done.

Sue said...

More money for stamps! LOL! Great card as usual. Love the colors and coloring! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and go relax now.

Lori said...

Super lively, and cheerful card! The ribbon goes so well with the basket!

Colleen said...

Olga,
Yard sales really are a lot of work, I did one once and swore never again! This basket of strawberries is just waiting for the cream. Rest up now!

Payne Holler Cards said...

I hate doin yard sales but love to shop 'em!
your basket is incredible!! hope you get a good night's rest - busy busy lady!
have kept DH in prayer (-:
hugs

redwasher1 said...

Oh my gosh I love it!! Beautiful colored basket!!I wish those chores would just go away!!

CraftinGranny said...

OMG, you are one gutsy lady doing a garage sale. My last one about killed me and I said "NEVER" again. That was 10 years ago and I'm stickin to my guns... That's a beautiful card Olga and it looks red on my screen. Love those strawberries.
"Hugs" Carol

Kerrie said...

Well haven't you been a little busy bee..... such a cute card, I just love strawberries.... ate a whole punet on the weekend

Kelly said...

Cute card. My husband has been threatening to have a yard sale...sound like way too much work to me...you must be exhausted!

Betty Benton said...

No wonder you've been so quiet! I've never attempted a garage sale but I've moved so often and I get rid of stuff with every move! Wish I could tell you where the image came from but I don't recognize it -- sorry!

paperpapier said...

a beautiful card, Olga! It looks red on my computer, so probably your monitor need some tuning. Ah, I recognized the strawberry image, it is a freebie from the talented Beccy's Place
hugs, heaney