Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Looking over the Fence


Hello people! I've been missing, but to be honest with you I just plain did not want to stamp! Shocker uh? But this past Fri and Sat I made a total of 10 cards. I just wore myself out LOL. I did win over at Joan's Garden YEAH!! Here's another Sarah Kay image. I found this one on the inter net under pages to color. I was shocked to see so many Sarah Kay images. I have 10 of these stamps I have purchased and then to find some free just blew my mind! You can find that page here. I am entering this card over a Speedy the Cat's challenge #10 to use a die cut on your card. I colored her using Prisma Pencils on pure luxury Gina K. card stock. I cut the frame out with Cuttlebugs Damask Frame and embossed the purple with the Kassie's brocade folder also by cuttlebug. Oh yeah, made another vellum flower and punched maple leaves out to go with it. That's it for now. Been real hot here as well as every where up and down the east coast. Got up to 95 here yesterday and suppose to be that hot if not hotter here today also. Ouch! Oh well, I'm off to the shower. gotta go back to work today. vacation weekend has come to an end. Yall have a good one and Happy Stamping!!

11 comments:

Patti P. said...

Congrats on your win! Love this one...coloring is perfect. Don't work too hard.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well now, thanks for sharing! *wink* Please stay cool. It was 102 on my front porch, before the sun even got there. I may avoid work today. You do such a great job with these little girls!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can't believe you didn't want to stamp... OMGosh! Actually I have times like that! Your card is adorable! So girly!

Becky said...

Sweet card, thanks for the link, I too own a few of these stamps and have inked only one :).

Sue said...

Another gorgeous card! Loved the colors you chose.

CraftinGranny said...

Woo Hoot Olga - A BIG congrats on the win at Joan's Garden and you definitely earned it. Another beautiful card here and thanks so very much for the link to the free stamps. I only have 1 of Sarah Kay stamps but I love the style and sweetness of them. I saved everyone of them.....lol Now if I can just find the time to make cards with them.
Have a great week!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

redwasher1 said...

This is another beauty!! 10 cards!! Your are a super women!!I feel good to say I have done 3 in one day before but not very often! You rock GF!

Jessie said...

Ooooh thanks for the link Olga, I love Sarah Kay! Congratulations on your win :)

Kelly said...

Congratulations on your win Olga! I can understand how you could be burned out, just has my husband how many times I week I say "I don't want to do this anymore" when that happens I take a break then when I go back it's fun again! Love those Sarah Kay images whether they are stamps or coloring pages. The nice thing about the coloring pages is they can be sized. By the way...great card!

CraftieConnie said...

Absolutely Stunning Big Sis! You are wonderful! I am so glad I have you to learn from!!!!

Janice M said...

Too cute!! Congrats on your win. Thanks for the link, will have to go check them out!