Thursday, July 8, 2010

Laughter


Hello people! I have been a miss I know but here I is.........Had to go to the doctor in Winston today, no worry, just a check up of the old joints, still kicking just not real high LOL. Here is a card I made today to relax. I used yellow as the base (YOYO) from SU, DP is from Basic Grey, white is Gina K PL. Sentiment is from, Oopps, no name on the stamp, flowers are from me, thanks to Selma telling us how to. Thats it. Kinda simple uh? While in Winston today I did run by Enchanted Cottage and got 2 new punches that I had and they broke. Don't ya hate when that happens.......anywho, next week the 17th is the Big StampScrapArtTour in Winston, I am so excited!!! Not just about the stamp show but getting to see Jennie H., Linda P., Carla S., Joan Bessie, along with more and I'm taking Patti P and Becky K., Winston will never be the same LOL. If you can come on down and join us, starts at 10AM. I figure I'll do the Happy Dance while Linda P. does the triple backward flip LOL. We'll let Jennie and Patti take pictures, it won't be pretty LOL. Yall have a good one and Happy Stamping!!!

10 comments:

Betty Benton said...

You are such a funny girl! You're all going to have a blast together. Hope no one has to call the cops on you!

Lori said...

Beautiful, Olga! Reminds me of the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World, check it out!

Kerrie said...

You make me laugh...... You have a wonderufl time you lucky duck... get to meet and play with everyone.........

Patti said...

OMGosh I wish I could be there with you girls! I will be there in spirit! Your card is a beautiful work of art... your so good at Selma's flowers!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are the best student! What I like most, is that when you learn it, you use it! This is just beautiful!

Theresa said...

Lovely card ....those flowers make it really pop! What a fun time to be had in Winston. Now that will be a fun group for sure! Have loads of fun!!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

ROFLOL - you know I'm practicin those flips heeeheheheheheeee! but I'm toooo fast for a photo...hahahha
love your card - I have my crepe paper sitting on my table - cant wait to try those flowers!
bummer on broken punches!hopefully they'll replace them
got your card with the images - you are a sweetie! see ya soon (wooooo hoooo!!!)

Becky said...

Fabulous card Olga.

Selma said...

Olga this card is gorgeous. You are becoming a flower master. Sounds like you will all have a wonderful time. So fun to get together with other stamping friends. wish I could join you.

Kelly said...

Great card Olga! I'm loving what you are doing with the flowers!