Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hereafter


I got this coffee Cup about a month or so ago at CrackerBarrell, love eating there, anyway I fell in love with the saying with the intentions of making a card with the saying one day. Here it is. I am also entering this in the challenge over at Wild Orchid Say it with flowers.Sentiment is from the computer, stamped image is from oops, something Gone Wild, can't read it. Colored with Prisma Pencils and yes I used some OMS this time. DP is Basic Grey and MS punch. I made the flowers out of crepe paper and punched the leaves out. That's it, I love it and hope you do too! Thanks for dropping by.

16 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL...this is too funny Olga! And there are those flowers again...gorgeous!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It's probably Art Gone Wild. Patti is in the middle. How did it work for you with the OMS? Love those yummy flowers!

Patti said...

HA thanks for the morning laugh... I always enjoy my coffee with you in the wee hours! Super,super cute card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

cracked me up!!! counting down the days GF!

CraftieConnie said...

Love these gals of yours! Super card and sentiment!

Sue said...

More gorgeous flowers! Love that image and the sentiment is so hilarious! Another great card Olga!

Becky said...

Fabulous card Olga. I just love this..

Chelsea said...

Ha ha great saying! Love it!!!

Betty Benton said...

I can totally identify with the saying -- happens to me all the time! Terrific card - love the stamped borders!

Patti J said...

Too funny! However, I resemble that sentiment! lol...can totally relate! Fun, fun card, Olga! Thanks for sharing.....

wordbird said...

Olga...I so relate to that saying! LOL esp. in the summer and the kids are home all day....aaaack! Very cute card! ;D Diana Q

Suzanne said...

Olga, this is just too funny for words. I need to check out the Cracker Barrel by us and see if I can remember the cup!!
Sue

CraftinGranny said...

Too cute Olga! Had to scroll down to see what all I've missed lately and I'm loving that flower on the last post. You've gone flower nuts lately.......lol --but, these are some of my favs.
"Hugs" Carol

Jessie said...

Very cute Olga!

Lori said...

Too, funny! Great images!

Dawny P said...

Oh what a great card chick. I love the image and of course the fabulous blooms. Thank you so much for joining us for our very first Wild Orchid Craft challenge :) Hugs, Dawny xxx