Thursday, July 1, 2010

America the Beautiful

Have you noticed I have started uploading my cards at night. I am not as sleepy LOL. I can still think a little anyway LOL. Here is a card I made to celebrate the 4th of July. I used Stampin Up card stock Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Gina K.PL white. The stamp I used is from Bibrical Impressions. I got this about 4 years ago. Anywho, this card is for the challenge over at Joan's Garden. Do the red, white and blue along with a cuttlebug embossing folder. Check her site out, it's great!!! Okay, I'm gone, it's TV time and relaxing...........Happy Stamping.


11 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Bright and beautiful!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What Betty said... SO bright and beautiful! Love it!

CraftinGranny said...

Great card! Love the embossed stars in the background. Happy Holiday!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Kelly said...

Great card Olga...very patriotic! Have a great 4th of July!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I salute you, my stampin friend! Perfect patriotic card!

Sue said...

This is so pretty! Perfect for 4th of July. Have a great weekend.

Lori said...

Great Patriotic Card!!!

Patti P. said...

Great card, hope you all have a great week-end.

Jan Hennings said...

Great card and beautiful blog :)

DALowe Artist said...

This card is beautiful. I love the bright red and blue!

grandmalee said...

That embossed background is awesome! Wonderful layout!