Saturday, June 19, 2010

Award from Carol


One of my best blogging friends (Craftin Granny (Carol))sent this to me. Thanks hon!!! I appreciate you too. I am to tell 5 things about myself and pass it on to 5 of you. 1. I am an early risier. 2. I turn on the computer first thing in the mornings. 3. I love playing cards on line (Spades) 4. My craft room stays a mess. 5. I love to eat but hate cooking!Now to 5 bloggers. There are so many out there I love just pick this award up and post it! I'll try and post a card later, the shower is yelling at me right now LOL. Can't have a dirty stamper now can we LOL. Later

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Thanks dalhing! ....

Kelly said...

You are so deserving of this award Olga and I can't believe how much we have in common!

Patti P. said...

Hey girl, glad you are recognized....great friend and stamper!

Payne Holler Cards said...

congrats kid-oh!